We didnt expect too much when we came to Imperial las perlas because it was listed as a 3 star hotel and it was priced as such. We however were very pleasantly surprised as soon as we arrived and continued to be happy with our experience.
The staff were very friendly. We got a great room overlooking the ocean and their little restaurant on the water. Our rooms were cleaned daily and we were happy with the service. We made sure to tip the staff well. That helps with better service anywhere in Mexico.
We enjoyed the breakfast buffet every morning at the restaurant on the water they had an omelette station and it was soo soo good.
We liked that is was away from the main strip because the beach was not overcrowded and noisy so we could really just relax on the beach chairs and tan in peace. When we wanted some nightlife we booked a trip to Senor Frogs with Kevin the nightlight entertainment guy at Imperial. He was great. He took us there and got us VIP open bar passes. There is also boats right outside the hotel to book trips to Isle muheres if you like. Omar is one of the guys that works there and he was great. He went above and beyond and took my friend and I on the bus one day to a local downtown food spot for authentic cheap food. So good.
You cant beat that service.
If you want to see the main strip the bus is right across the street and runs like every 5 minutes..there is always a bus and for only 8.5 pesos. It will take you there in 5-10minutes.
We are two women in our mid twenties, but we felt safe in this hotel. We felt the security was well managed at all hours of the night. I would recommend this hotel to all couples, and young people who want some chill relax time with their partying. I wouldnt recommend this hotel for famillies as the kids might not find it as interesting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cancun Hotel Zone near main attractionsOn the beachThis beachfront property is located in hotel zone, near Convention Centre. Another nearby point of interest is Wet´n Wild, and shopping areas.Only 15 minutes from International Airport. 50 minutes from XcaretHotel restaurantAt Imperial las Perlas recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel also features a restaurant and and pool side bar. We offer food and beverages a la carte.Balconies with viewsGuestrooms open to balconies with ocean, sea, pool views and limited views; feature televisions with satellite channels and air conditioning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Imperial Las Perlas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun