Very nice place for breakfast, room was ok, quiet place, close from city center, and also not far from clubs and bars, just take a bus!
Small bed! wide, but short! :) Every day room was nice and clean, stayed there for 5 nights!
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Perlas
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cancun Hotel Zone near main attractionsOn the beachThis beachfront property is located in hotel zone, near Convention Centre. Another nearby point of interest is Wet´n Wild, and shopping areas.Only 15 minutes from International Airport. 50 minutes from XcaretHotel restaurantAt Imperial las Perlas recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel also features a restaurant and and pool side bar. We offer food and beverages a la carte.Balconies with viewsGuestrooms open to balconies with ocean, sea, pool views and limited views; feature televisions with satellite channels and air conditioning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Budget Places, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Imperial Las Perlas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.