Very nice place for breakfast, room was ok, quiet place, close from city center, and also not far from clubs and bars, just take a bus!
Small bed! wide, but short! :) Every day room was nice and clean, stayed there for 5 nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cancun Hotel Zone near main attractions On the beachThis beachfront property is located in hotel zone, near Convention Centre. Another nearby point of interest is the medical district, and shopping areas. Only 15 minutes from International Airport. 50 minutes from Xcaret Hotel restaurant At Imperial las Perlas Cancun Condos recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel also features a restaurant and and pool side bar. We offer food and beverages a la carte. Balconies with views Guestrooms open to balconies with ocean, sea, pool views and limited views; feature televisions with satellite channels and air conditioning. Marketing by alive-unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun