Had a great room with a jacuzzi bath. Ate amazing omelets for breakfast, had French and Seafood dinner really good! The bus came and dropped right in front of the resort for 10 pesos per person per trip BUT, the hotel had no complementary wi-fi and charged something like $150 a day (no joke). Nice pool, fun activities, easy beach access, and great for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico