Visited the resort the last weekend in October and stayed in a honeymoon suite. If there are no kids in your party, you owe it to yourself to stay in a Crown Club room, honeymoon suite (at the end of the building, full panaramic view of the Carribean Sea!) if possible. You are definitely treated well when you have the distinctive purple bracelet. Our minibars were not stocked initially, but one request to the concierge, and voila! We requested Diet drinks, bottled water, and seltzer water, and it was refilled daily. The adults-only floor has a lounge with a nice, quiet breakfast, and call brand cocktails from 6 PM until 11-ish. This was a great place to meet before and after dinner, and we met some fabulous people who will be facebook friends for life! There is also an adults-only pool, which is the only pool we used. That's when we were not in the sea, which is the main attraction! The beach has been fully restored since Hurricane Wilma.
The buffet was being renovated (BTW, they do this every October), so they split the service between two of the a la carte restaurants. It was a bit crowded and not as great as when the main buffet is open, but they did a wonderful job of accommodating the crowd. I never got tired of the food, and I usually do by the end of the week at an all inclusive. I noticed that the menus in the a la carte restaurants had been pared down since my last visit, but it was still very good. They let us go to the French restaurant as many times as we wanted, even though it is advertised that you can only go once.
There is one computer in the Crown Club lounge, but other than that, internet access is very expensive. One tip I learned is that the busses have free wifi, and they are very inexpensive. So, you can just take a trip to downtown Cancun and back with your tablet, smartphone or laptop!
I really want to go back with my grandchildren, as the kids' Paradise looks awesome. They have a fabulous entertainment group, and they were all having a great time! It was easy enough to find peace and quiet if you wanted it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico