“This Beautiful Resort can be summed up as R.E.S.T. -- Relaxation, great Eating, fabulous Spa, Top service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Blanc Spa Resort

You added Le Blanc Spa Resort to your Saves list
Le Blanc Spa Resort
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 179 Hotels in Cancun
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2009

I have travelled to many spa resorts in different countries, and I live in one of the top spa and golf places in the world, Arizona. Since I am a self-described spa and resort Addict, and it is hard to please me. However, Le Blanc was ABOVE and BEYOND what I had expected. I read other reviews from Trip Advisor before I visited Le Blanc for the first time this year, and was very impressed by the reviews. Yet, when I got there, I was still overwhelmed with how first class my entire experience was there. I was travelling alone this trip -- as I planned to combine my work (writing -- have laptop, will travel) with relaxation. I tend to think better by the ocean. But, I STRUGGLED to get work done there....as the whole resort is designed for relaxation. Of course, the beauty of the resort itself is breathtaking, however, it is the staff that makes the difference. From the first person to greet you as you walk into the contemporary, Mexican resort, to the butler who escorts you to your suite to the concierge that calls you to see if you need anything to all the wonderful team members who take care of you at the restaurants, spa and pool / ocean, it is first class service. Before you can even finish a sentence on what you need, they have a solution and provide it. I have never stayed at a resort (that is as affordable as Le Blanc), with an always stocked refrigerator in the room, a pillow and aromatherapy menu in the room, and 24-hour room service with top notch cuisine selections. The restaurants have excellent chefs and the food is superb and very high quality...there is even a multi-course French restaurant if you want a formal, out of this world, food experience. If you are looking for a classy, very clean, intimate high-end resort experience for romance, privacy or just the utmost pampering you can get, book your next trip to Le Blanc. You will NOT regret it. Next time, I am bringing my husband! And, I will be going there at least once a year...... I want to send personal thanks to those staff members whom I got to know during my visit......From the pool and beach areas: Marguerito, Lucinda, Lorenzo, Noemi....from the restaurants: both Edgars, Allas, Mario, Luis and chef Julio....from the lobby and gym areas: Butler Miquel, :Lizabeth and Ricardo. I know I am missing names because EVERYONE I came in contact with was so helpful to me.....I was practicing my Spanish while there, and everyone helped me with it. :) I look forward to my next visit there in 2010.......

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,137)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Paris
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2009

good place to stay, the hotel was nice, rooms clean & good service. I went for a business trip and expected something High class. Wonderfull beach as well.

• Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

I was waiting to find an all inclusive that could measure up to the five star hotel chains, the Four Seasons, The Ritz, well, here it is. The hotel might be unassuming from the outside, but inside you'll find an oassis of calm, beauty and impeccable service. Everything about this hotel is top notch, the service, the food, the drinks, the spa. I was very, very impressed. I stayed in a Four Seasons property a couple of months later and it could not measure up.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

Hotel is trendy, and beatiful. The best customer service we have exeperienced checking into a hotel. When you first arrive you are greeted by name and hot towels. By the time you enter the lobby you are greeted with flowers and coconut milk in champaigne glasses, very classy. Best fist impression of a hotel ever.

The restort is clean, trendy. Pool is beautiful, love the inifnity pool. Rooms are very nice, the jacuzzi with a ocean view just beatiful.

The minus, although food looks beatiful not the best, but I think that just goes for Cancun in general.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

We wanted to have an intimate wedding and spend some good money in our honeymoon. Enough said. It was the perfect place! Not cheap at all, but if you want to experience ultimate leisure, this is the place to be! It was intimate, no kids, all couples, nice entertainment and all but great food and great drinks! Every floor has a butler and Luis, our butler, was fantastic! Every night we would go to a restaurant and asked him to get our jacuzzi ready with a bottle of wine that we tasted there and found out that we could order it for free at anytime. :) Bartenders at the pool were always nice. Oh, and you have to go to the "gourmet" restaurant. They have a Prix-Fixe menu and will pair each dish with wine. Absolutely amazing! But go there with an empty stomach because you will eat a lot! For honeymooners, they always have a "surprise" (that I will not spoil :) and I think was really nice! So if you are not planning to "nickle and penny" on your honeymoon and want a relaxing destination, this is the place to be!

• Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2009

I'll keep this nice and short. I stayed at Le Blanc for 7 nights with the wife. I won't bother repeating what others have said. Service is top notch, food is delicious etc etc. The only letdown for this hotel are the rooms. For the price, you would expect bigger, more spacious rooms. This I believe, is a a direct result of Le Blanc being formerly another hotel (Sierra Cancun). Bottom line, if you can afford Le Blanc, you should give it a shot. It deserves the #1 spot for hotels in Cancun.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Wellington Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

My wife and I just came back from an all inclusive resort in Punta Cana (Majestic Elegance) and it was horrible. We visited LeBlanc for our honeymoon in the summer of 2008 and it was the most amazing experience ever. You really dont know how good your service is until you go to a place like Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana and receive the worst service and worst rooms ever. While in Punta Cana we set up another vacation back to LeBlanc in May 2010 because we missed what true 5 start all inclusive was. We remember that we were treated like royalty the minute we walked into the resort. Everyone at Leblanc was so welcoming and helpful. Food at every restaurant at the resort was amazing and everyone had white gloves on. They are the most friendliest and respectful people and will go out of their way to please you. LeBlanc service is award winning and the room views are spectacular. I wish I would have went to LeBlanc instead of going to Punta Cana. Im not knocking every other hotel out there but I have stayed at the Ritz Carlton and stayed at 5 star hotels and have never experienced such service like LeBlanc. These hotels and resorts really have to step it up. Everyone in these economic times wants the best for their money and I know that LeBlanc is truly worth every dollar.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple

Been to Le Blanc Spa Resort? Share your experiences!