“We will definitetly go back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Blanc Spa Resort

You added Le Blanc Spa Resort to your Saves list
Le Blanc Spa Resort
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Labor Day Sale 40%
Ranked #1 of 178 Hotels in Cancun
Keller, Texas
“We will definitetly go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We have been to four other resorts in the Playa/Cancun area and three in Cozumel, this is head and shoulders above the rest. Everything about the resort was five star. Check in was fast and flawless.

The beach and the pool areas were clean and very well maintained. The loungers were very comfortable, and the beach towels provided were large and clean. They even bring ice buckets with bottled waters to you.

The food was great, I particularly enjoyed the Asian restaurant. The Tuna Tataki was amazing. The other restaurants and the buffet were also very good.

The drinks were excellent, they had a great variety of top shelf liquors without paying for an upgrade.

We stayed in a ninth floor Honeymoon suite and loved it, the view was fantastic and the room exceeded expectations. The bed was very comfortable and the amenities were all top notch.

I can't say enough about the service we received, the staff is friendly and well trained. Carlos was the butler for our floor and he was amazing. We were there for a friends wedding and also our 28th anniversary and he helped make it very special. When we returned to our room that night the huge Jacuzzi tub in our room was full and hot, and there was champagne, flowers, and various treats for us...it was amazing!

I have to give a shout out to Raul, Victor, and Luis at the pool bar...job well done. Laura working the pool area was amazing, hardest working lady I've ever seen...and always with a smile. It would be hard to name everyone, but I would if I could as they were all outstanding.

Remember to tip, it may say it's included, but these people work very hard.

The only thing I would change is the whole resort credit thing. We received $1500 in resort which can be used in various confusing ways. You can only use $500 of it in the spa, which I would definitely change. I would like to have the option to use it all in there. You can use the rest on excursions, a photo session ,in the jewelry shop, or on sunglasses or a tequila box set in the gift shop. We did not want to leave the resort for an excursion and waste a day away from paradise(the resort really is awesome), and the merchandise you can buy with credits is grossly overpriced. You still pay 16% tax after credit so bear that in mind. It is a great marketing tool, but needs to be revamped. We ended up coming home with $750 of credits that will expire in a year.

The spa was fantastic. I had an 80 minute massage while there and it was incredible.

We also used the credit for a photo session, which was fun and the pictures were very professional...great job Francisco!

We usually try out different resorts each time, but will definitely return to Le Blanc. Service, food, pool, beach, and atmosphere all top notch!

Thanks for making our anniversary special, we truly enjoyed it!

Room Tip: The Royal Honeymoon Suite was great, I would request third floor or higher.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your holidays in Cancun and taking the time of sharing your experience with us. It is a truly pleasure to know staff members like Carlos, Raul, Victor, Luis and Laura continue to go above and beyond to exceed our guests’ expectations; especially Carlos, who made of your anniversary celebration a truly memorable experience. I look forward to welcome you back to our Resort for another relaxing and pampering romantic getaway.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,259)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
finleychmom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Loved the pick up at the airport, it was worth everything. The driver was outstanding and put us right in the vacation mode.
The hotel is beautiful and just what we needed as we were traveling with friends for a long needed get away. I am in a wheel chair part time and that was the BIGGEST issue. The rooms are very tight and it limited my experience.
I enjoyed the many restaurants but the French was Outstanding. The food was excellent and varied and the service perfect. I also liked the rooftop café for breakfast, it is quiet and the service is top of the line and again fresh great food.
I enjoyed the spa and it has a great variety of services and the gym was great. I especially liked the water spin classes, these were perfect.
My only other negative was that they were renovating and our room was very noisy all day long. We loved the butler and the service at the bars, pools and all. My suggestion is to have a room up above the second floor as it is quieter and away from the hot tub area.
Le Blanc was a great get away.

Room Tip: Go up as high as possible and not near the hot tub.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
First and foremost thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent holidays in Cancun. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed our restaurant highlighted by our staff’s attentiveness, especially at BlancTerrace. Allow me to thank you for your comments, valuable feedback like yours help us continue to improve and provide a truly five diamond service. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your friends back for another Le Blanc experience.
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I want to THANK Marcos, Alquino, and Armando located in the International Restaurant for the STELLAR service they provided to me and my wife. I also want to thank Lorena, Reyna, Daniel and Francisco located at the beach for their great attitude and STELLAR service as well. They really make our vacation the BEST. We certainly will come back to Le Blanc for our third time.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection as possible by exceeding our guests’ expectations at all times and it is a truly honor to know thank you to your review staff members like Marco, Aquilino, Armando, Lorena, Reyna, Daniel and Francisco continue to go out of their way to accomplish this goal day by day. Thank you very much for your preference and we all at Le Blanc look forward to welcome you back home for the third occasion.
Laguna Niguel, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Honest feedback on Le Blanc.

Let me first start by saying after reading all the glowing reviews prior to my trip I might have gone in to this vacation with too high of expectations. When you are rated the #1 Hotel in Cancun one would think it would be amazing. Don't get me wrong, parts of the Hotel are amazing but parts need work in my opinion. This review is honest and I may be a bit of a hard review but I do this for a living and for the amount of money you pay I believe you should have the best.

When we arrived we were greeted with a cold cloth with was very nice since it was very hot. There were people in front of us at the check in so they asked that we take a seat and someone would be with us. We sat for about 15 mins and finally a gentleman can over with a drink and shortly after we were able to check in. We did receive a small pitch on visiting other Palace Hotels but thanks to Trip Advisor I was ready to make it clear that we were not interested.

The room was small, only 1 sink and for a adults only hotel that surprised me. The butlers were amazing (one of the best parts of this resort) More about Benito later.

Room service was a big disappointment, we ordered a simple breakfast order and they forgot half of the order. Once they realized the mistake it took them a good 10 mins to get the rest of our order which caused the rest of our food to get cold.

The spa was one of the most beautiful spas that I have ever been in. The people were very nice as they are throughout the entire resort but the couples massage was not memorable. My boyfriend felt the same way so I don't feel like I was a tough of a critic on this one. The problem was after the massage they ask that you fill out a comment card so I did. I rated the massage as "good" BE WARNED, they followed me out the door and to the elevator asking me why it wasn't excellent and that the manager comes by each day and he/she looks at these comments and won't be happy. Moral to the story is don't fill one out or lie unless you want to get chased.

I live in the States and I get that other Countries are a little less concerned about smoking but there is NO policy at this hotel for smoking and non smoking. People can smoke at the pool bar by the pool, on the beach in the halls EVERYWHERE minus the dinning rooms. It was difficult to enjoy yourself by the pool having to deal with second hand smoke from all directions. Big downer for us. I wish there was a smoking policy or designated area for smokers, it was really pretty gross.

The food was one of the BEST parts of this Resort. It really was well prepared and the service was exceptional. We never had a bad dinning experience the entire time. You have drinks/food delivered to you at the pool or on the beach all day and are never left wanting for anything. Truly the best part for us.

We were on the 7th floor and was disappointed with the noise from the rooms above, every time they moved a chair it sounded like the roof was going to cave in. When they used the Jacuzzi tub it was so loud that you felt like you were in the room with them but when it was draining it takes about 1/2 hour and it sounds like a river rushing through the room. Just hope and pray that the people above you don't use the tub at midnight. I should also mention the rooms were very clean and housekeeping did a great job. The beds were comfortable and the showers were great.

The beach was gorgeous, sand was like powder and highly recommend the beach over the pool. (if you are a beach person) We never ran in to problems with the beach or pool chairs, they had plenty available and the staff was great at setting up chairs, towels and ice buckets. The beach and pool staff where some of the hardest workers I have ever seen.

Another important tip is to book your reservations for dinner and excursions well in advance because they book up fast. Make sure also to REALLY understand how the credit works and what you have to pay for ect.

We had 2 butlers Benito and Thomas and they were perfect and so accommodating. They worked as a perfect team, when one was off the other new exactly what was going on. They really made us feel like we were family and felt like we were the only people on the floor. (I'm sure all the people on our floor felt the same way) It was hard to say goodbye to Benito, he took such good care of us.

I would go back to Le Blanc in a minute, I left feeling relaxed and well rested. With great food, exceptional service and beautiful pool//beach you really can't go wrong.

Room Tip: If you go make sure to get an ocean view room unless that is not your thing but well worth it.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time of writing such detailed review regarding your recent stay at our Resort. Our guests’ comments are very important for us as they allow us to continue to improve and provide a better service. It is with great concern I read the inconveniences experience with room service and spa treatment, please know we have passed along this information to the area Managers in order to avoid future discontents with our guests. On the other hand it is a pleasure to know Staff members like Thomas and specially Benito continue to go out of their way to make our guests feel welcome and at home. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and you will see the improvements made due to your valuable feedback.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

The Le Blanc is definitely by far the BEST all-inclusive hotel we have ever been to. It was amazing from start to finish. They are so welcoming and will literally do ANYTHING to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Constant attention at the pool, with people coming around with drinks, cucumbers for your eyes, sunscreen, popsicles, treats and more. One of the days I was feeling a bit ill and our butler Carlos had room service send up chicken noodle soup, toast and tea to my room. They don't even MAKE chicken noodle soup and they brought it for me. MY free beach bag they give all guests broke, I had another one at my door in 2 hours. Top shelf liquor at all bars, amazing drinks and the food was amazing. I mean really, the eggplant parmesan at the Italian restaurant may be one of the best things I have ever had. It's definitely something that usually falls through the cracks at all-inclusive places, but not here. My family had stayed at another Palace resort in Cozumel and had mentioned to our server about a flaming fried ice cream dessert they did there. They didn't do it at this place, but the server spent 15 min putting everything together and then replicated it table side!

Honestly, this place was amazing. So relaxing, you don't feel like you are in the craziness of Cancun and the big party bars. You also MUST use your resort credit for the spa. It is HUGE and so relaxing. We did the couples massage and it wasn't just a massage, but a whole 2 hour experience complete with sauna, steam room, hot tub, foot massage bath, etc.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent holidays in Cancun. Our mission is to create memories by exceeding our guests’ expectations; it is a truly honor to read staff members like Carlos, continue to go above and beyond to accomplish this goal. Please be sure he will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. I look forward to welcome you back for another relaxing and pampering Le Blanc experience.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Everything about this place is wonderful. It would be difficult to beat the quality of this hotel anywhere in Mexico let alone Cancun.

Arriving at the hotel for a two night stay after a long flight from the UK we were immediately struck by the friendliness of the reception with a welcome hot neck towel and flower. The hotel is spotlessly clean and spacious and architecturally very pleasing and aesthetic!

The choice of restaurants is stunning and the quality of the food and service exceptional for an all inclusive stay. We ate in the International, Oriental and Italian restaurants all of which were superb.

As was our room with a lovely view over the lagoon with a spectacular sunset.

The pool area is great with an integral pool bar and infinity pool looking over a beautiful white sandy beach. Very attentive pool bar staff.

Could not recommend Le Blanc Spa more highly.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection as possible ensuring our guests with the most relaxing and pampering experienced. I am glad to read our staff members continue to accomplish this goal everyday by exceeding our guests’ expectations. It is a pleasure to know how much you enjoyed your room accommodation and pool facilities highlighted by our pool bar staff. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future for another Le Blanc experience.
Leicester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Second full day in this very special hotel resort. I won't repeat the other reviews regarding excellent service etc. I would however say 'excellent' doesn't begin to describe it.

For me, the best way to describe the Le Blanc experience is that I haven't stopped smiling!

I'm going to write more reviews during the week, but just a couple of observations for now, outside of all the other commendations (all true).

My other half wasn't sure about Le Blanc, as he thought it might be a little too 'clinical' as there's a dazzling white aspect, both externally and internally. Once we got here his view changed. It's clean, bright, smelling of wonderful aromatherapy scents in the cool air-conditioned everywhere you go inside this amazing hotel. However, outside the palm trees and the amazing view, remind you that you are in the Caribbean.

I/we have stayed in some spectacular resorts but I've never been a fan of 'the buffet. I'm astounded that I've been converted! Excellent choice of all usual buffet stuff, but at lunchtime choose from various meats, fish, shellfish and ask the chef to cook it for you and bring it over to your table. Drinks service at the table.

Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Absolutely wonderful.

More another day.

ps Ladies leave your GHDs at home. Every room has hair straighteners that are better.

Stayed August 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words; reviews like yours motivate us to continue to do our best efforts and continue to create memories. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed our resort facilities and restaurants; especially our International Restaurant that offers buffet service highlighted by quality food and staff attentiveness. I look forward to welcome you back for many more Le Blanc experiences.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cancun
Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive
4.5 of 5 stars 2,218 reviews
Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Resort & Spa
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive

Been to Le Blanc Spa Resort? Share your experiences!