“A Memorable Trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Blanc Spa Resort

Save Saved
You added Le Blanc Spa Resort to your Saves list
Le Blanc Spa Resort
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
$1500 Resort Credit
Ranked #1 of 174 Hotels in Cancun
Roseville, Michigan
“A Memorable Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife & I were picked up at the airport by Snr. Ramon Portillo Gonzalez who is one of the welcome concierge on staff at the LeBlanc Spa & Resort. We werewarmly greeted and escorted to our vehicle. Snr. Gonzalez loaded our luggage into the van and got us seated in the van. He than gave my wife and I a cool towel to refresh ourselves. We were asked pertinent information in order to pre-register us at the hotel before we arrived at the hotel. En route we were asked what our favorite drink was and when we arrived at the hotel, our drinks were waiting for us. What a splendid way to start a vacation.After settling into our room, we went for lunch for what was the start of many memorable meals. All of the resturants are under the direction and supervision of Snr. Emanuel Santana Reyes who has the resturant operation running like a smooth running machine. Snr. Reyes can be seen at all hours of the day overseeing the daily operation of the various resturants, confering with his staff and greeting guests at their table. My wife and I had the pleasure of speaking to Snr. Reyes on several occasions. We were always asked if there was anything he could do for us. The same could be said for the staff in the resturants, lobby bar, pool area and guest reception. Our favorite waiter was Fernando where we had breakfast and lunch daily. Fernando is a very witty fun loving individual and we enjoyed his service very much. From what we observed other waiter were also quite eager to please. Everything was a pleasure for them to serve us, and very graciously they did. They all work so hard and it was quite disconcerting to see how little tips they received for their efforts. My wife and I stayed at the LeBlanc from Sept 10 to Sept 17, 2013 and although it rained 5 1/2 days during our vacation of 7 days, we still have many memorable memories of interacting with the staff of the hotel.They are all TERRIFIC.

Snr. & Snra W

Room Tip: Express your needs and concerns politely and you will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Unfortunately weather conditions are out of our hands to control; nevertheless I am very glad to read how our staff members did everything in their hands to assure you a memorable holiday. Especially Ramon, Emanuel and Fernando who have been already congratulated for the outstanding service provided during your stay. I look forward to welcome you back to Le Blanc and provide you another memorable experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (959)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
West Babylon, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I Loved the rooms. Excellent ocean views. The beach was amazing and the staff would bring me drinks right on the beach. Very Clean environment and the food was ok/good. Most of the staff was excellent with a few minor exceptions. It felt very private and exclusive when we were there (December). We would definitely go back. ALSO a plus is when you go your bracelet allows you to go to 13 different hotels and enjoy there food and drinks for free as well!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your previous holiday. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff provided an outstanding service during your stay. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you another Le Blanc experience.
Lake Mary, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I went to Le Blanc for 7 nights and renewed our vows on our 15th wedding anniversary there. Paola helped plan the most magnificent ceremony. The staff, the hotel, the beach, the pool, the cabana, the restaurants were all amazing beyond words. My husband was skeptical when I planned this trip thinking that there was no way that it would live up to what was promised-Le Blanc not only proved him wrong but everyone and everything there blew us both away. I can honestly say that it was truly heaven on Earth and I don't think there is another place on this planet that we ever want to go to. We are already planning our next trip back next year. We never in a million years thought a vacation like the one we had, was possible. Thank you to all that made that week the best 7 nights of our lives!

Room Tip: We rented the Governor's suite which was beyond beautiful and had more than enough room and was...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to host such special celebration as it was your 15th wedding anniversary. Our mission is to create memories by exceeding our guests’ expectations and I am glad to read staff members like Paola continue to accomplish this goal day by day. Thank you for your kind words; I look forward to welcome you back and be part of many more special and memorable experiences.
Murphysboro, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I visited Le Blanc for a three-day get-a-way from work and kids. We were amazed by the service. I don't know what the ratio of staff to guest, but it seemed each staff member was there just to serve us. The facilities, cleanliness, quality of food, service, etc were all 5-STAR, not what you might expect from an all-inclusive hotel. We are coming back as soon as we can, and staying longer.

The only negative was that it was in August which is slow period for Cancun. This being the case, there were lots of empty rooms but we were still put on a lower floor and our view was mostly blocked by the HVAC equipment structure. I understand that you get what you get when the hotel is full, but this was a bit disappointing. However, we were so thrilled with the facilities and service, we didn't even mention it.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask to have an open view of the pool/ocean, and not be but behind the HVAC equipment stru...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience at Le Blanc Spa Resort with Trip Advisor Readers. I am glad to read our staff members did everything in their hands to make of this romantic getaway a memorable experience. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you another incredible holiday.
NRH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was our fourth time at Le Blanc. It is only getting better! 29th Anniversary. Exemplary Service beginning with Ramon picking us up at the Airport and continuing during the entire stay. Several people made our trip especially enjoyable. Rogelio (Roger) was our excellent coordinator. Marco, the Manager of BlancInternational was a great host for breakfast and lunch every day. Sheila, La Bonita de BlancIntl, greeted us with a great welcome and smile every time. The entire wait staff was great! In Blanc Italia, Isaac, the Manager was also a great host and made sure that everything was perfect. Aziri (My apologies if I did not get that one right) was a very welcoming hostess. Try the Tasting Menu at Lumiere (French)- It was Great! Blanc Oriental was also spot on. It is always a treat to see Gerardo, our favorite sommelier, who always helps us pick out very tasteful wines in every restaurant for dinner. We had a lot of fun meeting other guests at Karaoke two nights. Laura, La Bonita de la piscina y la playa, did a great job of setting us up every day for lounging around, while Chris happily kept las bebidas coming. A highlight was taking a yacht out one night with a Le Blanc crew - Oscar, El Primero Capitan, Severiano - Our Excellent chef, Gustavo - Our Bottomless Glass Smiling Bartender, and Manuel and Mauricio - our very Welcoming Crew. Great Memories!! One of our new friends (also a multiple repeat guest) said, "They treat you like royalty here!" I agree!! That is why we keep coming back! My wife says that Le Blanc has the best spa she has ever experienced. Don't think about it anymore, just go to Le Blanc!!

Room Tip: The beds were very comfy - we slept great! Rooms either face the Gulf (sun in the morning) or the L...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
It is very rewarding to read such complementary comments regarding your previous stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort and an honor to be able to host your vacations for the fourth time. It is a great pleasure to read how staff members like Ramon, Roger, Marco, Sheila, Isaac, Atziri, Gerardo, Laura, Chris, Oscar, Severiano, Gustavo, Manuel and Mauricio continue to provide a truly five diamonds service to all our guests. Please be sure they all will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. I look forward to welcome you back to your home away from home and provide you another memorable experience.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Best place we have ever stayed, it was paradise could not find any "BUT" food fantastic, service fantastic, staff brilliant could not do enough for us well worth the money first class service from the butler to to the maids cannot wait to return, have recommended it to everyone .

Room Tip: The honeymoon suites are more than enough we upgraded to corner suite but was so hot did not use bal...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Andreas S, Director de Recepción at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to read our staff members continue to exceed our guests’ expectations by providing a truly five diamond service. I look forward to welcome you back and provide you another memorable holiday.
Crewe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife and I have just returned from 2 weeks at Le Blanc to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary. We have visited all inclusive hotels and resorts all around the world. NONE of them can compare with Le Blanc. Food sublime, accommodation luxurious, and the service by ALL the staff was beyond belief. The five restaurants serve gourmet food and the selection of house wines was quite superb, the 3 pools were remarkable and the bars most hospitable. I cannot recommend this hotel enough and to repeat myself, ALL, yes ALL the staff worked their butts off and nothing was too much trouble for them. We were totally spoilt and can't wait to return. THANKYOU LE BLANC.

Room Tip: Corner suites have superb views, are commodious, bright and sunny. The higher the better.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
It was an honor to host such special celebration as it was your 50th Wedding anniversary. It is a pleasure to read how our staff members made of this romantic getaway a once in a lifetime experience. Our mission is to create memories by exceeding our guests’ expectations, and I am glad to know we continue to accomplish this goal day by day. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you another Le Blanc experience.

Been to Le Blanc Spa Resort? Share your experiences!