“Lovely place to Relax and Be Pampered!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Blanc Spa Resort

You added Le Blanc Spa Resort to your Saves list
Le Blanc Spa Resort
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
$1500 Resort Credit
Ranked #1 of 177 Hotels in Cancun
Ashland, Kentucky
“Lovely place to Relax and Be Pampered!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed for a lovely week at Le Blanc! Upon arrival we were welcomed with cold, scented hand towels and coconut milk to cool us off! We sat down in wonderful chairs for check in and we were hooked! Our personal Butler took us up to our room with a heavenly view of the ocean! All-inclusive and delicious food! Spa was excellent! We had 5 restaurants to choose from and every night it was wonderful! I love the scented pillows and the wonderful service we received from all the staff! We did not want to leave, this was a true relaxing vacation with no need to leave the resort! Did I mention that the service on the beach is excellent also? Please have the romantic dinner on the beach in the private cabana! The lobster and steak were delicious! We will definitely return for more spoiling!! I loved staying here!

Room Tip: I love the ocean view room!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as your destination for your previous vacation. We are glad to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us since the moment you walked in due to our welcome amenities, the quality of the food, spa services, and the outstanding service provided by our staff members. I am glad to know that your stay was full of relaxing moments and that your special dinner at the beach was perfect & romantic. We are looking forward to welcome you home soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,011)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

First visit to Cancun. Didn't have too much expectation b/c I thought it was where college kids go for spring break. I'm in my 30's and me and wife wanted to have a peaceful vacation. Well, I know why they go now b/c Cancun is a beautiful destination. The color of the sea is so blue! On top of it, Le Blanc was just an icing on the cake. I didn't expect such a luxurious all-inclusive hotel. Fairly expensive but worth the extra cost.

Pros: The best experience came from the outstanding service. Staff checked to make sure we are well hydrated with alcohol :) while laying down by the pool, beach, and cabana. The bartenders at the pool went out of their way to ask us for drinks and brought out different ones when we couldn't choose. Servers at the restaurants were very polite as well which was very professional since they don't work for tips. Gym was nicely setup to get a good work out done to burn off the massive calories consumed the previous day. I still dream about the beautiful pool and cabana (which we rented free from resort credit).

Cons: We stayed at the honeymoon suite on 2nd fl which was so-so. The room was descent but I expected a much better view. We had a close view of the infinity pool and so did the ppl there of our room. Food was mediocre but it's all inclusive so that's understandable.

Overall, It was an extraordinary resort at a beautiful Cancun. Can't wait until I go back!

I wrote a comparison b/w LB vs Live Aqua on Cancun Forum for those of you who are debating these two properties: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150807-i8-k6603001-Le_Blanc_vs_Live_Aqua_my_personal_experience-Cancun_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
I am very glad to know that your overall stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort was filled with many memorable experience, highlighted by the outstanding service of our staff members, pool & beach area and gym facilities. I would like to apologize for not being able to succeed your expectation regarding your room and the quality of our cuisine. Feedbacks like yours help us realize the areas that need improvement in order to provide the best experience to all our guests. Thank you for the comments posted on Cancun Forum, I am sure your review will be very helpful for future guests. It will be a pleasure for us to host you again soon!
Hampton, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was my second trip to this amazing resort. I went last September for my birthday and just I took my mom June 8-15 to celebrate her 60th birthday. I can't say enough about the superior level of service and pampering that can be experienced at Le Blanc but I will try. I have to say that the best part about the resort is the staff. You are greeted by smiling faces everywhere you go, from the doorman Raul to the butlers (ours were Jesus & Israel), the check in staff, concierge (Roger), pool staff, bar staff, waiters, hostesses and spa staff. Almost everyone remembered either our faces or our names and by the second day they remembered our names if they didn't already remember. Everyone is genuinely pleased to help you in whatever way possible.

The other wonderful thing about Le Blanc is that you can have almost anything you like. There are so many choices to create the vacation you want. You can choose to relax by the pool or beach every day or you can go on tours, shopping, clubbing or even visit other Palace resorts. We went to the Beach Palace down the road and found it much more crowded but the roof top pool bar was nice. We had a shot called a white coral and it was delicious! We also took a tour to Isla Mujeres which was nice and we went to the Captain Hook pirate dinner which was a ton of fun. We went to Daddy O's our last night and it wasn't my mom's speed but I had a blast. We chose to spend most of our time at the pools and beach and most evenings were spent at the third floor club for the great entertainment options such as the Michael Jackson show and the Grease show or the moon pool for the cool fire show. The entertainment coordinator was so much fun and I believe his name was Alfonso but I could be wrong. I wish I could remember everyone's name because they all deserve a mention for great service above and beyond expectations.

There are also amazing food choices and our favorite option is the Blanc International with our waiters Fernando, Jesus, Armand, Eli & Manuel. Even the hostesses were extremely friendly and welcoming. I miss that! The Italian restaurant was nice as well and the manager, Marco, came over to personally ask us how our meal was going. All of the food is top notch and delicious. The lunch buffet at International has so many options as well as the breakfast buffet. We had breakfast in the room a couple times and it was right on time and perfect. You can order room service 24hours if you desire.

The spa was absolute heaven and the pre-treatment hydro therapy makes the experience even better if you have time. The spa hostess we had was wonderful but I can't remember her name. I had an amazing massage from Patricia and also a hot stone massage from Marta (?) I had a mani/pedi in the salon from Patricia and Irena (?) I also had the scalp treatment and eyebrow wax from Claudia. I recommend the scalp treatment because it was like having a head massage. I left the spa feeling like jello both days that I visited.

My favorite thing to do was to hit the beach because I love the ocean there. It reminds me of Miami but more peaceful. The lifeguard is really friendly and his name is Fernando. The beach concierge and pool concierge service is unequalled. They set you up with a towel and an umbrella if you need it right away. I'd like to mention that Jeannette, Lucinda, & Laura were great! The sun pool and pool bar was another favorite place. Many guests congregate there but it's not overcrowded. The pool is large enough to find your quit place if you need it or you can swim up to the bar to join a lively group and have drink or shot suggestions from the bar tenders -Ivan & Felipe are the names I remember but there were more names I wish I did. I had so much fun learning new drinks like the Hemingway daiquiri (with grapefruit) or the dr. pepper (modelo & a shot of amaretto) and chatting with other guests when I wanted to socialize. I met so many fun and interesting people. That's also a great way to get and share trip advice. I loved chatting with all of the staff as well and they have a lot of great tips to offer too.

Our room was great and our butlers Jesus and Israel were very accommodating. They had a special cake waiting upon our arrival for my mom's birthday but it took us a while to notice that it said happy honeymoon instead of birthday, which was funny and corrected right away. They unpacked out bags for us while we grabbed lunch because our flight was delayed a couple hours and we were hungry and wanted some sun! It was wonderful to come back to a room that was all set up. The best part is that you can say no if you're not interested in this service. We didn't need it on our first stay but this was such a help this time around.

Overall I cannot recommend this resort enough! I don't have a single negative thing to say and I miss it already. The pampering stays with you long after you leave but it keeps you longing to return as well. I wish I could be there right now.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
First of all allow me to thank you for giving us the pleasure of reading such detailed and complete review, which motivates us to continue giving our best day by day. It is truly rewarding to know that your second visit to Le Blanc Spa Resort was full of relaxing moments and that your mother’s birthday was a unique and memorable experience. Since your arrival, with the welcoming attitude of our door man Raul, the prompt assistance of your concierge Roger as well as the personalized service of your butlers Jesus & Israel was the starting point of this amazing vacation. I am glad to know that you were able to enjoy our sister resort Beach Palace the wide variety of tours provided and Le Blanc’s evening activities, coordinated professionally by Alfonso. It is great to see that you were pleased with our food selection especially at our Blanc International restaurant where the Manager Marco and your waiters Fernando, Jesus, Armando, Eli & Manuel provided you a professional service every time. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding the relaxing experience lived at our spa facilities and the special mention of Martha, Patricia, Irena and Claudia who provided you professional assistance during your spa treatments. Please be sure that our pool & beach staff Jeanette, Lucinda & Laura, our friendly lifeguard Hernando as well as our bartenders Ivan & Felipe will receive your greetings. It will be a true pleasure to serve you again for another unforgettable experience
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I spent five days of our ten day honeymoon in Cancun at Le Blanc. The service and attention to detail was fantastic. You can tell that there is an emphasis on service at this resort. The bartenders, the butlers, the servers in the restaurants all went out of thier way to make sure you were well taken care of. They insisted, and I do mean insisted, on placing your towels on the beach chairs for you, on carrying your plate to your chair in the buffet for you, or on getting your drink for you while you are at the pool, amoung other things. There were one or two people who seemed like you were bothering them when you asked for something but they stood out so much because the other 50 people were so fantastic and gracious in taking care of you.

When I was reading other reviews it came up that the food was good, not just for an all-inclusive, but good. I didn't realize how true this was until I had the experience of eating there. The Italian reastaurant was fantastic,FANTASTIC. The asian restaurant was good and the French was good as well but the food at the Italian restaurant was just fantastic. The buffet was great as well. It was great when you could pick out a steak and have them grill it for you at the buffet, or shrimp, or chicken...The service at these restaurants was top notch as well....did I mention the Italian was fantastic ???

The pool area and beach was above average..the hot tub was cold for a couple of days and the lagoon pool was under construction when we were there. Things would have been much better if these things had been working..but hey ! whatcha gonna do?? the main pool was great the bartenders at the pool were quick and pleasant and the pool service was good as well. The service on the beach was great as well and the beach was beautiful..we had just come from another resort where the pools and beach were exquisite and compared to that other resort the beach and pools at Le Blanc was good but not on that other resort's level, but that is being very picky.

They give you resort credits to use for the spa and for other things and my wife and I got a couples message and she got the fish pedicure (not included) and we also had the romantic dinner. I am not a massage person so I didn't enjoy it, but my wife loved it and the fish pedi was a pleasant experience. I have to warn you against the "romantic dinner." They take you out to the beach and leave you there for about 30 minutes before someone comes out playing saxaphone. Then they serve you lukewarm to cold food. I assume that it takes time to get the food from the kitchen to the beach but serving you lukewarm soup and a cold steak is unacceptable. Also leaving you out in the beach for 30 minutes without a word as to what is going on is also unacceptable.

I could go on and on about the butler having wine and strawberries waiting and the hot-tub going when we came back from the romantic dinner, or about the hotel staff spending 10 minutes calling around the resort to find out about a chicken dish I asked for and preparing it for my wife and I, and about the high end liquor but this review would be too long.

This was our third trip to Cancun and it was the best hotel in which we have stayed. There are many good options in Cancun and if you choose any of those options you can have an excellent stay and your trip can be enjoyable. So you don't necessarily have to stay at the best but just know that Le Blanc is the Best.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
First of all allow me to thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your most recent visit to Cancun, and for allowing us to pamper you on such a special occasion as your honeymoon. I am very glad to read that our staff exceeded your expectations regarding the service provided; they will all be congratulated for their good work, specially the bartenders at the pool who made of your stay a more enjoyable experience.
Receive my most sincere apologies for the inconveniences encountered at our pools during your stay and at your romantic dinner; please be sure that proper actions have been taken to avoid future discontents.
Thank you for your positive comments in which you highlight our Italian, Oriental, and French Restaurant due to their high quality of food and outstanding service. I am pleased to know that your wife enjoyed our spa facilities, being able to live a relaxing experience with couples massage, and an outstanding fish pedicure. I am glad to also see that both of you were pleased with the detailed service provided by your butlers.
We all hope to have the pleasure to host you again during your next visit to Cancun.
Waterbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was our first vacation , we looked at everything from aruba, bermuda, and decided with cancun because of the reviews on this website. I am surprised the resort went from number 1 to number 4 in just a week!!! There is no reason for it! THIS PLACE IS HEAVEN ON EARTH! Constantly we were asking ourselves is this real!!!! It was our first time but definitely not our last!!! We feel so lucky to have experienced such a beautiful resort where the people were just as wonderful as the staff. The FOOD TO DIE FOR, THE SERVICE AMAZING, THE DRINKS, I DON'T EVEN DRINK AND I COULDN'T STOP, THE POOLS PERFECTION, THE BEACH WHITE SAND!!! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT MORE TO SAY.....OH AND THEN THE $1500 DOLLAR CREDIT WHICH I USED AT THE SPA.......LIFE-ALTERING 2 HOURS!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL WE GO BACK. My only criticism was the French restaurant.....just not our taste I presume, some people love it , my hubby and I didn't care much for it. Also I agree with the guest below me about the late check-in, we also wanted a late check out and were only allowed 20 minutes after 12 o clock, for such a resort that should not be a problem. A special hello to the wonderful people we met on our trip. OUR FAVORITE COUPLE FROM ENGLAND, KEN AND ROBINA WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, the family also from England ERIN, DAD AND MOM, it was a pleasure meeting you, ANA AND DENIS FROM RUSSIA HELLO :) , AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST TO THE STAFF.......MAYRA AT THE BEACH ALWAYS WITH A SMILE, JENNIFER WAITRESS ALSO WONDERFUL, OUR BUTLER FERNANDO AND MARIO, POCHI AT INTERNATIONAL RESTAURANT MADE US LAUGH, miguelle at the pool great drinks.. ALTHOUGH THIS RESORT IS EXPENSIVE YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND YOU ONLY WANT TO KEEP COMING BACK!!

THANK YOU LE BLANC , WE CAN NOT WAIT TO RETURN IN NOVEMBER FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!,,

ERMIRA M. & ERMIR COKO

Room Tip: We upgraded to a honeymoon suite. Much better view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
It is truly rewarding to receive such complimentary comments regarding the amazing experience lived at Le Blanc Spa Resort. We are really glad to know that your stay was highlighted by the amazing service provided, quality of food and spa facilities. I would like to let you know that we are working very hard to recover our Trip advisor ranking which we unfortunately lost a few days ago due to administration changes on the website. Comments like yours help us to improve and continue providing our guests the best experience possible. Please be sure that our entire team will be congratulated for the excellent service provided specially Mayra, Jennifer, Fernando, Miguel and Mario who made of your stay a relaxing and memorable holiday. It will be a pleasure to have you as our guest in a near future.
Hender
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have stayed at Sun Palace many times, but this was just a touch better. The food was amazing (much better than other options for all inclusive). The beach is gorgeous and the pools are all very nice. Only complaint would be that the chairs by the pool are a bit uncomfortable. You have to roll the second towel into the "crack" so it doesn't kill your back or stomach depending on how you are laying.

It was a complete relaxation experience. Not as many activities as Sun as most didn't go for the water volleyball while we were there but great place to just unwind and then go have delicious food. If you go, have to do the tasting menu at the French restaurant.

Room Tip: Wish we would have had the ocean view, but the Bay view is ok.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your Le Blanc experience with all Trip Advisor followers. I am glad that the personalized service provided by our amazing staff as well as the delicious food selection encountered made of your stay a unique experience. Your comments and suggestions will be of great help to improve and provide our guests a comfortable & relaxing experience. We all look forward on welcoming you again very soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The experience begins from the moment you walk in the front door of the resort, when you are welcomed with cold coconut milk in a champagne glass, and a chilled towel. The resorts use of aromatherapy is perfect. The rooms are gorgeous, two-level, marble floors with an awesome view of the ocean. Service was terrific, with a personal butler on each floor. The food was much better than anticipated - we loved the Italian restaurant and went there nightly for dessert and coffee. Dont forget to ask for Tours in Cancun especially the Jungle Tour where you get to see the Coral Reefs. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
It is great to see that you were able to enjoy our relaxing ambiance, since you walked into our lobby. It is fabulous to know that you were able to enjoy our restaurants specially our Italian restaurant which become your favorite during your stay, as well as your room accommodations, and the personalized customer service provided. It will be a true pleasure to host a vacation for you on a near future

Been to Le Blanc Spa Resort? Share your experiences!