“Fun In The Sun” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Blanc Spa Resort

You added Le Blanc Spa Resort to your Saves list
Le Blanc Spa Resort
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
$1500 Resort Credit
Ranked #1 of 177 Hotels in Cancun
Dallas, Texas
“Fun In The Sun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Last week, I traveled alone to Cancun for some rest and relaxation. From the moment I arrived at Le Blanc I was made to feel welcome. I never once felt out of place as a single guest. The Butler service proved to be very useful to me. My first Butler, Omar, was very nice and gave me a tour of the property so I would know the lay of the land. My second and consistent Butler, Joel, was fantastic. Top of the line service and consideration of all my needs!

While dining alone, the servers at all the restaurants were very engaging and accommodating to my dietary needs. I ate at the International, Italian and French restaurants. All the food was very good, above and beyond what you would normally receive at an all-inclusive. Also, all the liquors were premium and stocked with bottle service not dispensers (yuck!). My room had Absolut and being a Grey Goose drinker - my room was quickly stocked with a nice bottle.

Room service was excellent. Always on time or early. Anything I requested, whether on the in room dining menu or not (pizza is great!), was delivered by a friendly server.

There are three pools. I took a liking to the pool on the PB level. It's quiet, with meditation type music piped outside. I didn't put my iPod in my ears once! Pool side service was attentive.

I would highly, highly recommend this resort to couples and singles for the experience and service!

Room Tip: Pay for the ocean views. They are spectacular.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
First and foremost I would like to express my most sincere thank you, for taking the time to write this great review. It is so rewarding to know that our staff provided you an outstanding service, making you feel welcome and pampered every moment of your stay. Your butler Omar and Joel will receive your kind comments and will be congratulated for the consistent and helpful service provided. It is good to know that we were able to exceed your expectations due to the quality of food, pool & beach areas and relaxing ambiance. We all look forward to welcome you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,012)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

If you love vacations to different sites and countries Le Blanc is not the place to go.... Because once you come here, you will keep coming here and not want to go ANYWHERE else. Between the service and respect of every employee you cross path with, the delicious and multiple food choices, the spa treatment, the $1500 resort credit, and many others I can't even think about.
My wife and I just returned from here on Memorial Day for my friend's wedding and I promise you I will be back within the next year.
One thing that stood out to me the most was I noticed when you wanted to get a seat at anytime of the day, whether it was at the pool, beach, one of the restaurants you never had a problem finding one. Any where else would be over crowded and this resort was not.
You literally have your own butler that will fill your jacuzzi for you any time of the day and lay out rose petals and champagne on ice!! Even when your at the buffet, you are walking with a plate in each hand back to your table, a waiter will stop what they are doing and take your plates to your table, even if you didn't need it.
I'm not use to that type of service, so we had to get use to it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for the positive words shared with Trip Advisor followers. I am glad to know that your recent stay was highlighted by the courteous and friendly service provided by our staff, giving you a unique and memorable experience full of details and relaxing moments. It is so rewarding to receive such complementary comments regarding our food selection, spa treatments and personalize service provided by your butlers. It will be a pleasure to have you as our guest in a near future.
Alexandria, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I recently stayed here for our honeymoon. It was an amazing experience. The staff are very accommodating and the service is impeccable. I recommend booking the romantic dinner on the beach, it is an experience not to be missed. The couples massage is also a fabulous. The food was exceptional. Overall it was an excellent experience. We plan to return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the sea.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
It is a pleasure to know that we were hosts of your honeymoon vacation. Thank you for letting us know the amazing experience lived at our resort due to the exceptional food, fabulous couple massage, and the romantic and unique experience lived at your dinner on the beach. We will be waiting for your return.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

pros:

-decor

-hotel waitstaff

-beach location

cons:

-no balcony

-management

-weak drinks

-mediocre food, french restaurant tasting menu was excellent

we too, had a billing issue that check out staff was unbending about. they said they were going to defer it to the manager in the morning (they ask you to settle bill the night before your departure), but when we had the bracelets cut off, no mention of resolution of our issue.

they say top brand alcohol, but i noticed that the patron bottles have very worn or non existent labels. i think they refill with a lesser quality. house wines aren't that great and they charge a ridiculous amount for premium wines.

we took a day trip to isle mujeres and that is where i felt i had my first 'real margarita'

we stayed at a secrets resort previous to this trip and they have heavy pours.

all waitstaff are very accommodating.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for letting me know the areas of opportunity encountered during your recent stay. At Le Blanc Spa Resort we strive to make every stay, as close to perfection as possible and we will continue working hard on this direction, to be able to exceed our guest’s expectations. Comments like yours have always been of great assistance in fulfilling this mission. Allow me to apologize for not being able to meet your expectations in the area of food and beverage. As a luxurious all inclusive resort we personalize not only our service but our cuisine as well, in an effort to suite different tastes and preferences of all our guests. Our Food & Beverage Manager and our Executive Chef have received your feedback and are working on improvements to guarantee our guest the best quality possible. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again to present you the improvements made due to your valuable feedback
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This beautiful hotel was the most relaxing and beautiful Xmas and New Year hoilday, I have ever had. From the rooms, to the lovely helpful and attentive staff, to the beautiful grounds and scenery, to the fantastic choice of food and drink in all of the amazing restaurants in the hotel.
The wonderful spa was an added bonus.
Will definitely go back for a return visit.

Room Tip: All the rooms are spacious, comfortable and beautifully decorated.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for making us part of your previous Christmas and New Year holiday. I am glad to know that your vacation was full of relaxing moments and that our staff’s helpful and attentive service, wonderful spa facilities, beautiful sceneries and fantastic food and beverages selection made of your stay a trip to remember. We look forward to welcome you very soon.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just got home from a 4 day, 3 night stay at LeBlanc. Chose this resort based in the reviews on tripadvisor. I am thankful that i didnt let the negative reviews sway me because most of them were silly. LeBlanc was, by far, the best service, quality and value I have experienced in all of my vacations. There was always someone waiting to serve you, they will take you right to a desk where you are pampered as you are checked in, no wait. Your suitcases are taken to your room, but wait, you also have the option of having them unpack for you. Of course I let them unpack for us and wow did they organize and do a great job. Butler is there for all of your needs, to set up your room scents, aromatherapy, iron your clothes, make reservations, and so much more. The tranquility and quality of this resort surpassed all of my expectations. It was immaculately kept, food was superb, staff members were always ready to work hard and did everything with a smile and 'Its my pleasure' at the end of each sentence. Spa was amazing, big, spacious, serene, clean, organized, and on time. Serenity massage sas excellent... dont let the negative spa reviews sway you. LeBlanc is the epitome of excellence. We took a long, long walk during our stay and observed other hotels and have to say not one compared to this one. Not one. It was no wonder that LeBlanc was number one on tripadvisor for so long. They deserved it. I did take hundreds of pics and will share those. One last comment was that we saw three weddings during our stay, they looked picture perfect, like a tv destination wedding. For anyone considering a wedding in cancun, dont look elsewhere, this place will wow you. Feel free to inbox me with any questions, loved this resort sooo much.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for the recommendations posted in this review. I am sure that your kind comments will be very helpful for future visitors. It is so comforting to know that due to the quality of food, amazing spa facilities, and especially the attentive service provided by every member of our staff, you were able to experience unique and relaxing moments. Our entire team is always committed to guarantee all our guests a stress free vacation, and it is great to know that we accomplished our goal during your recent stay. It will be a pleasure to welcome you in a near future
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our recent long weekend at Le Blanc. The property is fabulous in every way - amazing beach, multiple pools, very comfortable and well appointed rooms, public areas were well designed and maintained etc., and the food is exceptionally good with many many eating options (Italian, pan-Asian, French, international/Mexican). But the stand out at this property was the staff. They are professional, courteous, friendly, and very effective and responsive. They truly want you to enjoy an exceptional experience. I have only seen such concerted and consistent effort on part of all of the staff on high end cruise ships!
There are way too many names to remember to acknowledge individuals, but it is a true team effort.
Thanks to Ivan at the bar for educating me on all of the different types of tequilas - he could run a program on this - I think it would be popularly attended.
The only thing I would mention is that tours booked in advance must be cancelled 2 days before arrival. It might be safer to book your tours once you are there, so you don't run in to problems with the cancellation policy.
We will certainly be returning to Le Blanc. I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa resort as host of your previous vacation. I truly appreciate the outstanding comments posted in this review; I assure you that our entire team will receive your greetings, especially Ivan who had the courtesy to explain you the different types of tequilas, adding a plus to your recent holiday. It is good to know that you also enjoyed your room accommodations, pool & beach areas and our wide selection of food. We hope your return will be soon to provide you another fabulous experience.

Been to Le Blanc Spa Resort? Share your experiences!