“AMAZZZING and full of luxury service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Blanc Spa Resort

Save Saved
You added Le Blanc Spa Resort to your Saves list
Le Blanc Spa Resort
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Blvd Kukulkan Km.10 - Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
$1500 Resort Credit
Ranked #1 of 172 hotels in Cancun
Cromwell, Connecticut
“AMAZZZING and full of luxury service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were taking a late anniversary/babymoon and meeting another couple flying from Houston. I usually stay at Secrets but decided we were going all out before the baby comes. We were greeted by two men with coconut milk and cold hand towels immediately. 3 people walked us over to register and greeted my our butler. I instantly felt important. We were starving so decided to just check our room out quickly and not get the tour. Disappointed we didn't get offered the "butler unpacking service". We were in room 207. Wished we were in a higher room. We overlooked the pool and ocean. We asked to be moved but they said it wasn't available. Our friends came the next day and had room 814. Highly recommend! The view was SPECTACULAR! Food was amazing.. My fav was the Italian restaurant. Risotto yum! Filet at the French restaurant was also good but I could do without everything else on that menu. Basically they will cook whatever you want wherever you want it! Just ask!!!! Beach was clean, sand and water was perfect and staff was always asking if you needed anything! Top notch service and staff!!!! You definitly need to wake up early to set up shop for good seats at the pool. We did the aquatic spin class which is highly recommended and fun. 5 days was way tooo short! We would def stay longer next time. SPA is a MUST! It's gorgeous! I used my resort credits $250 for an 80 min aromatherapy massage and my friend did massage and facial. Lorena did a great job catering to my growing belly and they were very cautious of me being pregnant. It was a relaxing trip. I missed my cocktails but drank a lot of coconut milk and virgin pina coladas to make up for it. If you are looking for luxury, attentiveness, and relaxation this is the place to be! Ask for a room that's on a higher floor before you arrive! We will def be back!! I have never been treated like a queen on a trip like I was here. The rooms aren't as big as I hoped they would be but the fact that the jacuzzi tubs are made for two make up for it! The shower is perfect! Ask the butler and they will set up jacuzzi for you with aromatherapy! Someone also said they have an app where you can mk requests through your free wifi with your cell phone too! On the beach our last day Roger from PR asked us our opinion and recommendations. I thought that was a great touch! I mentioned how they couldn't move us and he was going to try to mk it happen. I told him that we were leaving and it was ok. Thanks Leblanc for the great service! Only recommendation mk the resort credits worth it. We didn't want to do a tour so we only got to use 250 on spa, 100 on cigars, and 100 on tequila. We will definitly be back!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013
Andreas S, General Manager at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
I would like to thank you for choosing Le Blanc as host of your anniversary and baby moon, and I am glad you were able to enjoy it. Allow me to let you know that we will enforce with our butlers, to let our guests know about the different services we provide. I am glad you enjoyed your special stay with us, and we all at Le Blanc wish you luck, during this new adventure you are about to encounter. We definitely look forward to serve you with pleasure on another Le Blanc experience.

3,303 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (893)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
ALLEGAN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

After hearing nothing but good about Le Blanc I was disappointed the first two days there. My room was small and I couldn't see what all the hype was about. Gradually the excellence began to emerge with the staff and service. My husband is gluten intolerant and our 5th floor butler Bruno went to the pizza bar on the 3rd floor to explain to the chef that pizza could be made on corn tortillas. After that all the restaurants automatically knew of his food allergy and kept him safe. There were numerous people and services that went beyond great. Raul at the front door, Fernando K and Manuel, waiters. The list goes on and on. The ala carte restaurants were fabulous, every meal a unique experience. The breakfast and lunch buffet however lacked variety but there were outside pool areas to appease. The spa area is gorgeous and the attendants well trained. My only complaint was too much room service....they were always checking to see if we needed anything. By far this was the Best resort I have been to!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
I am glad to read that our team was able to improve your experience due to the special care provided. It is great for me to know that Bruno,Raul, Fernando K, and Manuel were able to exceed your expectation during your stay. The spa facilities as well as every part of the resort, was especially made for you to enjoy, and I am glad you did. I would also like to assure you that your suggestions regarding room service, have been taken in consideration, so we can improve our service. We look forward to welcome you soon!
Columbus, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The food is horrible. At least the buffet for breakfast and lunch were. We had a burger and fries at the pool... I have no idea what that meat was and the fries were raw. The pizza on third floor was actually disgusting. I love amazing "foodie" food, I love greasy bad for you food. This was just bad. We had dinner at the asian, it was good. The "meat" entree was nice, its a strip steak and was tasty. My husband had meat, chix, and shrimp. He said it was ok.
The Honeymoon suite is SMALL. I hope you don't want any privacy when you use the bathroom. They need to lose the hot tub that takes up all the space in front of the window, put in a couch and a coffee table!
We checked out after one night and went to the Ritz. Which was amazing. I just couldn't eat that food for three more days. It was depressing....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
First and foremost allow me to truly apologize, for the bad experience lived at Le Blanc. I assure you that measures will betaken to improve the areas of opportunities addressed in your review. I hope you are willing to give us the opportunity to change the perception acquired, due to your previous experience. I assure you that improvements have already been made due to your valuable feedback. I personally hope to welcome you back, and show you the improvements made, due to your post. I remain at your disposal if you have any more comments or suggestions.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

As most reviews have stated this resort is above and beyond when it comes to service. At the pool Laura and Lucinda work so hard. My amigos in the International restaurant , Fernando H , Gustavo, Diognes, Gamiel all made me and my wife feel special every time we ate. Our butlers on the 5th floor greeted us every day with big smiles. All in all great holiday, thanks

• Stayed January 2013
It is great to know that your holiday was memorable and relaxing, duet the professional and friendly service provided at the poo area l by Laura and Lucinda, and at our different restaurants by Fernando H, Gustavo, Giognes and Gamiel. We look forward to e part of another unique Le Blanc experience.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Lablanc services are beyond the expectations. The food is absolutely delicious and like home-made as the cooks and restaurant personnel have a world-class training. The staff is VERY friendly and honest. The pool area and beach at the see could not be better. The envirionment is very safe. Good shopping centers, both international and Mexican, are close by. Local bus transportation works very well with reasonable price. Staying in Lablanc makes a holiday or conference trip perfext.

Room Tip: The higher the room is the less noise.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
I am glad to see from your review, that you not only enjoyed Le Blanc's friendly customer service, quality of food and services provided, but also its strategic location. As you mentioned Le Blanc is just minutes away walking distance to the best night clubs in Cancun, but also to large shopping centers. Thank you for sharing your review with all Trip Advisor readers.
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have flown in and out of Cancun for many years, always vacationing in and around Playa del Carmen. This year, we decided to stay in Cancun. We chose Le Blanc based on the glowing recommendations made by like minded vacationers at other resorts we've stayed at in the Playa area such as Secrets Maroma, Royal Hideaway & Paradisus La Perla.

The recommendations were well founded. Le Blanc is on the higher end of hotels in cancun and very well run. We stayed there from 1/23-29. We prefer to travel that week each year, as it is just before high season kicks in and resorts become too crowded for our taste. As an adults only resort, Le Blanc is not geared toward loud music or late night activities. Just our style. The main pool is quite large, surrounded by plenty of lounge chairs. If you enjoy longs walks on the beach, this area is for you. There are miles of beach to walk along. Cancun is quite built up, so there are many resorts to walk by.

The staff, as stated in many of these reviews, could not be better. We are very self sufficient and didn't require much attention, but any need we had was handled quickly, professionally and with a smile.Our butlers were Joel, Israel, Bruno and Efraim. Each of them was attentive and helpful. TIP: The most important arrangement made was for my husband to play tennis off-site with a pro. The pro was Arsenio and he couldn't have been better.

The spa was lovely. I had a truly amazing massage by Edna. It was so wonderful that I made certain to request her for a 2nd one!

The food at the resort is clearly a cut above.We especially enjoyed the Italian restaurant. Chef Memo and Manager David treated us like we were beloved long standing customers.

There was one major disappointment, but we knew to expect it before we booked the resort. There are virtually no balconies, except for a handful. It's hard to know what the original developers were thinking when they built a resort on the beach that did not provide what most vacationers would desire.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I wanted to apologize first, for not exceeding your expectations, when it comes to the limited large balconies we have. All of our rooms have balconies, only that some have a French style one which allows you to step outside and others are a little larger which have a chair and a little table. Regarding the butler service provides by Joel, Israel, Bruno and Efrain, I am glad you were able to enjoy it, throughout your stay. I am happy to see from your review, that you liked the quality of our food, specially at our Italian Restaurant as well as the service provide by David the manager and Memo our Resorts Sous Chef. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you on many future occasions!
Dix Hills, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I refuse to get on a scale after this past week at Le Blanc. The food was incredible, one restaurant better than the next. Buffet breakfasts and lunches are extensive and they will make anything you want. I fell in love with carrot juice and every morning there was a glass delivered to our table. How pampered we felt! Our favorite restaurants were the French and the Oriental. But our best evening was when we had a romantic dinner for two under the gazebo, overlooking the ocean. Luis was our waiter and Chef Jorge proudly brought us each beautiful course. He is truly a gem. Luis could not have done more for us. He shared with us that he goes to school after work to learn English because he wants to be a better waiter. He remembered our names and where we were from because he had served us at the French restaurant a few nights before. Every waiter in every restaurant was wonderful and I don't want to leave anyone out.
The rooms are spotless and beautiful. If you can swing it, I recommend upgrading to an oceanview with balcony. Relaxing on the balcony after a hard day of sunning, reading and eating is very special. Our butler, Javier, always had fresh fruit waiting in our room when we returned from the pool. Speaking of the room...there is a pillow menu. At home I sleep with a Tempur-Pedic. I wanted to pack mine, but couldn't fit it in. I was pleasantly surprised that their 'orthopedic pillow' was almost exactly like my own. Who thinks of that? They also offer custom aromatherapy and bath salts. How much more can they do for their guests!?! Our biggest stressor was figuring out how to spend our resort credit!
I must mention Leslie, at the Public Relations desk. From the first day she always had a big smile, calling us by name and asking what we had done that day and how we enjoyed it. She's one of the nicest people we have ever met. She insisted we have the romantic dinner and she was right. We wanted to take her home with us!
I would be remiss if I didn't address the misperception that all of Mexico is unsafe. Cancun is over 1,000 miles from the US border towns that have been in the news. The crime we hear about in the media is not part of Cancun's reality. The people are the nicest people we've met in the many places we've traveled. There have been places in the world where we did not feel safe. Cancun is so far off that grid as to not even be a footnote. We took long walks during the past week and the most annoying part was the occasional person wanting to sell us a timeshare. We never felt the least bit unsafe.
Andreas, the general manager of Le Blanc, has done a wonderful job of training his staff. From the first smile to the last good-bye we were in awe. There never was a wrong note. Beginning with the glass of coconut milk, the fresh flower and the scented washcloth when you check-in, to the ease of check-out and making sure you're comfortably ensconced in a taxi to the airport, this resort has it down pat. There is never anything they wouldn't do for you. I've never seen a happier and more attentive staff. One staff member told us that "no" is not in the vocabulary at Le Blanc. And it shows.

Room Tip: You can use your resort credit to upgrade your room, depending on availabiliity. It's a good ide...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Please allow me to thank you for the compliments addressed to my person. There is no better reward for me , to see that our guests overall experience lived at Le Blanc was extraordinary, due to the moments lived and the memories created. On behalf of Luis, Jorge, Leslie and Javier allow me to thank you for the motivating comments addressed, due to the fantastic service provided during your stay. I am glad you found our butler service, aromatherapy, and pillow menu that extra which made your experience enjoyable. The entire Le Blanc team looks forward to welcome you home soon. We remain at your service, if you require any special service, or arrangements on your future stay!

Been to Le Blanc Spa Resort? Share your experiences!