“GREAT TIME!!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #25 of 263 Activities in Cancun
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy impeccable service, cleanliness, spacious comfort, char-grilled foods and open bar while sailing the Caribbean. Tour ocean-facing Maya ruins. Snorkel marine life filled reefs. Jump from a diving board before rinsing with fresh water Or, you can slide down the two story slide into the ocean. . That’s Dancer’s floating reef club! Shop and tour Isla de Mujeres. Laugh and smile on a lively, animated and danced filled return to Cancun. Outstanding service Watch the Caribbean sunset. First level disco full of contests, activities and dancing. Upper levels more relaxing and romantic. Refreshing breeze and views of Cancun’s hotel zone. Truly a boat load of fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“GREAT TIME!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

My Boyfriend and I took this cruise while vacationing. it was the best part of our trip!!! The staff is wonderful, from the time you arrive until you debark. I especially liked the "face" snorkeling! The staff made sure that everyone had a good time on the cruise, even the ones that were scared of the iguanas on the Mayan tour! We loved it all!! Will definitely recommend it!

Sugar Land
“Staff makes the difference”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have been on many day cruises in the Caribbean. The staff on the Dancer makes the difference.
They always make sure you have a refreshment. They get people of all ages up on the dance floor and teach them how to dance. They remember your name. Highly recommend this cruise over all the others offered in Cancun.

Houston, Texas
“Amazing & adventurous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had the opportunity to cruise with the Catamaran Dancer and I had an amazing time. It was pure energy from the moment I got onto the boat until I walked off, the staff are freindly, full of energy and encourages everyone to participate!

We had an amazing time at the Maya ruins which was a great experience , spent maybe about 2 hours on Isla Mujueres did some shopping and had a coconut water. There was also an opportunity for snorkeling!

my family and I had an amazing time and would definatley do it again the next time we are in Cancun!

Great experience! I would advice anyone to defiantely do it!

Columbia, Maryland, United States
“Highlight of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We weren't really expecting much when we signed up for this cruise. But, even if we had huge expectations they would have been exceeded. The crew was amazing, the service spectacular, the dancing was well done and fun to watch. Snorkeling, dance lessons, checking out Isla Mujeres, it was like a mini vacation within our vacation.

We will absolutely do it again next year.

The food and all drinks are included, but that isn't an option here on Trip Advisor.

Denton, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Great way to spend a day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is by far the most fun my children (20 & 15) and I have had for an excursion in Cancun in all of the years we've traveled there. The staff are excellent at not only providing a fun filled 7 hour trip, but at customer service as well. I will admit that I was a little apprehensive about booking the trip and being concerned about children and pole dancing, but the whole excursion is family friendly. Again, the staff's professionalism keeps it that way.

If you don't feel like listening to music you can go up stairs to sun and take in the scenery. The food and the drinks are great and they're not stingy with any of it.

Thanks Jorge for a great ruin tour, and thanks Libia for all of your help in getting us there. And, to ther rest of the staff, thanks again for waiting for us and putting on a great show.

We will "Do the Dancer" every year.