I stayed at Bellevue the second week of July. I read the mixed reviews before booking it and had low expectations, which were exceeded. I was looking for a nice view, beach, pool, good service, and basic food and i got what i was looking for. If you're picky and care for small details, don't stay here. Yes, the hotel needs updating, but it is very clean, including the rooms. The view from my room was amazing. Pool is not big, but it had a swim up bar. Beach was nice to sit by, but not safe to go in for non-swimmers like myself. Food was very bland. This would be my biggest complaint. It's a shame because mexico has amazing food. Selection was ok. There was only two restaurants open. Drinks never had enough licor. I got such a good deal on this booking though, that i thought of it as free food and free drinks and made the best out of it.
I would stay again if i was on a tight budget because i think it's a great value, but if I could spend a few more hundred dollars, I would stay somewhere nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Cancun, just on the beach, between the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean and Nichtupe lagoon. Offering a variety of restaurants and bars, it's unbeatable for enjoying the beaches and natural surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, T4B, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BelleVue Beach Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Beach Paradise Hotel Cancun
- Hotetur Beach Paradise Cancun
- Beach Paradise Cancun
- Hotetur Beach Resort
- Hotetur Cancun