This is one the first few hotels/resorts on the long strech of resorts in Cancun. The folks here were wonderful and did their best to make our stay a pleasant one. For the price we paid I felt that the property should have been a little more updated. The food was nice but not great. More focus should be paid towards quality over quantity. You could easily get a cheap local bus, that runs 24hrs, from right outside the hotel to wherever you wanted to go. Most of our excursions were booked through Cancuntours and they picked us up right from the hotel lobby. Overall it was a nice time while there and would consider this property my next time in Cancun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel's VIKS Club offers a 6,324-square-foot recreation area for children. Supervised activities include video games, arts and crafts, and painting lessons. The mini water park features The Arch, a themed aquatic area with elephants, gorillas, zebras, rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses, giraffes, and a children's pool and three waterslides. The club is open morning until early evening in the winter, and morning until evening in the summer.Daily adult activities include pool aerobics, bingo, contests, fashion shows, cooking lessons, and athletic competitions. Nightly entertainment shows such as Mexican night and Latino night are produced by the resort's activities/entertainment staff in an air-conditioned theater. After-dark activities also include complimentary one-way transportation to the nightlife area of Cancún.A 300-square-meter health-and-beauty spa features separate steam rooms for men and women. Spa services include massage, body wraps and scrubs, hydrotherapy, and facials. Waxing and hair/nail care are provided by the beauty salon. Open-air massage and hair braiding are offered as well. (Surcharge for all spa treatments, beauty services, and hair braiding.)An air-conditioned, fitness center with mirrored walls contains cardio and weight machines as well as free weights. Within the resort are jewelry, clothing and gift/sundries shops. The resort purifies its water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Royal Solaris Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Royal Solaris Caribe
- Solaris Resort Cancun
- Royal Solaris Cancun Mexico