I stayed on Grand Oasis Palm, which I loved, specially the food. Everything was great. Nice employees, clean place, and good food. The only downward of my trip was that one day we got a paper in the room saying that we had a gift to pick up in the reception, once we got there there was a lady on a desk next to the reception and she convinced us to go to a meeting, they say it is not Time Share, but it is something alike. The people from this meeting were very convincing in trying to sell "20,000 points" to use towards reservations on these hotels, saying how cheaper it would be to stay in the hotel, my husband ended up paying over $10,000 for this membership.
Conclusion: I recently decided to go back to Cancun and contacted those people to make a reservation, they stay in a room on Grand oasis Sens, first it was hard to contact them, then the hotel sort of pretend don't really know what the "membership" people are about, when I finally got in touch with them, and I asked how much would cost me one week in the standard room on Grand Oasis Palm, just paying for the food would cost me $940 for two adults one week plus 86 points per night, ( remember, each point cost me about $0.50)so that would be 602 points, which cost me about $300, at the end one week in the hotel for two adults would actually cost me $1,240 ( and that was a “great deal). Now, if anyone goes to the hotel website and makes a reservation, in my case for the same date and number of nights, the total cost was $1,140. Now I am disputing with my credit card to get the money back from this membership, which they want to charge me over $2,000 to cancel.
It makes me sad that the hotel managers and owners give permission to this kind of dishonest people to steal money from their customers. Now I have to deal with trying to get my money back. Be very careful.
Spa is way to expensive, not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They don't call me The Entertainer for nothing: I'm the Grandmaster of fun, hosting live concerts, festivals and shows, even themed parties - plus everyday surprises like dancers in the lobby, and comedy skits by the longest pool in Cancun. I'm a Little more exlusive than my sister resort, Oasis Cancun, with extra amenities to make you feel special. I throw great parties with my famous friends, and get a Little naughty after-hours with my Late-Night Kinky Burlesque Cabaret. I'm hip, happening and high-class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Grand Oasis Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Mexico
- Oasis Cancun
- Cancun Oasis
- Oasis Grand Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Reviews
- Grand Oasis Resort Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Hotel
- Oasis Hotel Cancun Mexico