Breakfast - If you are a breakfast eater than you definitely need to upgrade to Sans or Grand ... if you have Oasis Cancun expect to eat breakfast at the same place every day .... it reminds me of a campus dining hall. Line out the door, service is non-existent, linens were dirty and the food was not good.
Dinner - Make reservations every day for the following day otherwise you get average service in an average setting ... dinner reservations give you much better service and meal options.
Rooms - average but relatively clean throughout the resort. We avoided having our room cleaned during our stay because we were nervous about theft.
Grounds - clean and plenty of places to sit in the sun or shade. The central spot and major partying (loud music, young people, games, etc.) can easily be avoided if you want quiet and relaxing. The bars are throughout the property and drinks were good.
Shows - very good and plenty of variety throughout the 5 days we were there. You really don't need to leave the resort.
Worst part - check in process is a complete joke ... waited in line for about an hour to find our room was note ready so they gave us our bracelets and we grabbed something to eat. When we returned to the desk to get our room key we had to wait in the line AGAIN only to have them hand us an envelope with our keys in it. This place need some serious process improvement!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They don't call me The Entertainer for nothing: I'm the Grandmaster of fun, hosting live concerts, festivals and shows, even themed parties - plus everyday surprises like dancers in the lobby, and comedy skits by the longest pool in Cancun. I'm a Little more exlusive than my sister resort, Oasis Cancun, with extra amenities to make you feel special. I throw great parties with my famous friends, and get a Little naughty after-hours with my Late-Night Kinky Burlesque Cabaret. I'm hip, happening and high-class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Grand Oasis Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Mexico
- Oasis Cancun
- Cancun Oasis
- Oasis Grand Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Reviews
- Grand Oasis Resort Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Hotel
- Oasis Hotel Cancun Mexico