This was our 18th year that we have been a guest and we still are made to feel like we are a part of their family. We love the beach and snorkel every chance we get
We did see some changes this year from last and not for the good. Javier is no longer with the hotel and we think that is a hugh loss for both the hotel and the guests.
The restaurant manager, Salvadore and the chef Edwardo are still there and the food is still very good. My wife and I usually have breakfast in our suite but do enjoy coming down from time to time and lunch and the evening meals are great. We still order the Coconut Shrimp and split it and the fajitas and tacos are out of this world.
We arrived on February 1st and left on April 4th and it was one of the best winters we have had in years and we have confirmed reservations for 2 plus months next year.
We submit a review each year and encourage people who have not stayed there to try it and we are sure that, like us, they will be return customers.
This is not a 5 star hotel with hundreds of people of people trying to get a chair or recliner but it is a great place to stay and enjoy the beach and water in a laid back atmosphere.
We recommend the suites for most people and you will find they have much more room than a ordinary hotel suite and a must for those with families that will be staying any length of time. The kitchen is fully equipted and if something is missing, just call the desk and they will deliver it. The rooms are kept quite clean and all have balconies. We enjoy having breakfast on the balcony and watching the water.
The pool is very nice and kept clean and they have a shallow area for small children. They also have a playground that is fenced and someone to watch the children.
The maids do a great job of cleaning and furnish towels and washcloths each day and towels for the pool are available near the pool. We like to tip the maids each day and then leave a substancial parting gift but we never leave it in the envelope - we just give it to her personally.
The hotel is right on the bus route and the rates and 8.5 pesos and the 2 and 15 busses go to Wal Mart and the number 1 s go downtown and along the hotel zone.
The front desk has many helpfull people like Jennifer who speak excellent English and of course the General Manager is Patricia Chapman who is the absolue best.
The little baguette shop across the street and over 2 blocks is still the place to go for a lunch for a variety of sandwiches. It is in the same block as the Supermarket and thats a good place to buy pop and beer and a number of other things
We are always meeting new people and making new friends and seeing old friends come back year after year from all over the United States and Canada and Mexico. When the weather gets cold and the snow gets deep we long for those warm days and nights visiting with old friends and having a sip of wine.
I just cant say enough nice things about this place and kids love the beach and the water because it is not very deep and quite safe. We enjoy going for a long walk in the morning and sometimes seeing the sun rise and watching it set at night. The hotel has many recliners and Palapas and even when the hotel is full, it is never crowded.
Ask the groundskeepers for a coconut or two and maybe some bananas.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and we enjoy having people contact us if they have any questions about anything at all and we look forward to hearing from you and maybe meeting you on the beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites Cancun, is proud to present the best and most conforting experience in an enviroment specialy designed to bring peace and relaxation at the best natural beach in Cancun. In the heart of the hotel zone, guards the blue ocean and white soft sand of our hotel, also the biggest suites with a special design with one, two and three bedrooms give us an original an unique concept to present. Beachscape Kin Ha offers special moments that with a friendly treatment, you will wish they last for ever. Make your moments unforgettable memories, let us belong in those memories and allow us to offer you our beach, our pride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas And Suites
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas Hotel Cancun
- Ambience Villas
- Ambiance Cancun
- Ambience Villa Cancun