My wife and I stayed here Aug 16 to the 20th and all I can say is WOW what a place! It was a surprise trip for my wife. I was looking for a place her and I could go and have fun and maybe do stuff we would not do at home.
I read all the reviews but not sure how the place would be. Once we arrived I knew it was the right decision. The only negative thing I will see is the time share thing when you get your room should be done away with. I knew about this from the reviews I read and I was short and to the point and they did not pressure me on it I was done in about 5 minutes.
We arrived at 12:00 noon and our room was not ready so we went to get something to eat and right away as soon as we sat down the service was great! Got room about 2 and walking to the room you can see how clean the place was. We had room 1203 2nd floor facing the quite pool which was perfect for us. Short walk to everything and nice at night to get some sleep. The only bad nigh was Sat nigh with the pool part. Our front door faced the sports pool where the party was. But all good that night we went back to our room about 1:30 AM and just hung out in our hallway with our drinks and watched the party.
The sexy pool is great and you can do as much or as little as you like. We have never been to a resort like this and glad we picked it. The games they play are wild and fun to watch. There are plenty of women without tops as well and plenty that had tops on so do not think you have to be topless.
The food is great as well no matter where you go. We did tip each meal and that went a long way. The staff remembers that and each day as soon as we walked in they were at the door waiting to take care of us.
The beach is small but very nice and great place to just chill out if you want to. Plenty of topless women here as well but again plenty that had tops on.
The theme nigh are a MUST DO! Some nights more people take part that others but white night was a huge hit and well attended. It was nice to see my wife dress in outfits she would never dress in at home. The best part is that no one really cares what you do or wear and the more days you are there the more you see that and the more relaxed you become. The anything goes game show was fun to take part in Sunday night. Some crazy stuff going on but all in fun room if you attend best thing is be willing to take part and join the fun.
The bar tenders are great as well again we did tip them and they remembered that as well. They would bring us drinks as soon as our glasses were empty did not even have to get up. The at later the nigh you go the more you see. Again all in fun and with a few drinks in you, you will be surprised what you may do.
We will go back for sure and we are not ones to go back to same resort but we had too much fun the only regret we have now is that we did not do something like this sooner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 384-room Temptation Resort Spa welcomes singles and couples to a hip and sexy take on the all-inclusive holiday. The topless optional, over-21 atmosphere gets you invigorated and refreshed. Amenities include three swimming pools each with a different theme (action packed, relaxation and sports), Jacuzzis, beach, five restaurants, six bars, fitness center, spa, beauty salon, nightly entertainment, room service, 24-hour meal service and daily activity programs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Temptation Resort Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temptation Hotel Cancun
- Temptation Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Mexico
- Temptations Cancun
- Blue Bay Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Cancun Mexico
- Temptations Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Getaway Spa Cancun
- Temptation Cancun