Stayed at Sina Suites for 11 nights.
+ Great place to be when you are on a budget.
+ Staff are very helpful.
+ Close to the beaches (7-10 min)
+ Supermarket and some restaurants very close to the Hotel (walking distance 7 minutes).
+ Away from the hubbub.
- Wifi does not reach everywhere and has low signal.
- Tv had one english channel.
Overall I enjoyed every minute. As I mentioned the Wifi and TV, then they are not the most important parts of the trip, when you got that great weather!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ACCOMMODATION SERVICES : Air conditioning, outdoor parking, internet , Reception , Porter Service 24h billing, front desk 24h , Service Anti fires , Room Service , Laundry , Shower , Shuttle Service , Children's Menu, carte menu , children swimming pool, outdoor pool, umbrellas , pool towels , safe box , Gardens / green areas, Cafe, Restaurant , Sun Terrace , Car Rental . RESTAURANTS / CAFES Restaurant Chac Mool , open from 08:30 am to 10:00 p.M. We have breakfast, lunch and dinner a la carte, plus a snack bar where you can enjoy your favorite beverage and relax admiring the view of the Laguna nichupte . ROOMS This service is by reservation , offering the same Restaurant Chac Mool up to 40 diners , according to the customer's choice menu , plus an extra charge for staff caring service ( kitchen, Chef and Waiter ) blocks . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Suites Sina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Sina Hotel Cancun
- Sina Hotel Cancun