“Unbelievable Views and what a wonderful place to spend your Honeymoon.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe

You added Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe to your Saves list
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Ranked #37 of 174 Hotels in Cancun
Susanville, California
“Unbelievable Views and what a wonderful place to spend your Honeymoon.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

We spent 14 days at the Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand Resort, and we will be coming back again very soon. This is the best hotel that we have every stayed at. The views are amazing the staff is so friendly and thoughtful. This hotel is overly clean. I am a clean freak and I have to stay they are beyond a 5 star hotel. The food is amazing as well and all the entertainment team. They sure made it such a wonderful honeymmon for us.

We enjoyed it so much here that we are coming back again. I do have to say that this hotel is in the heart of Cancun and walking distance from everything you need. Like I said we were there for 14 days and had planned to go on tours but found ourselfs enjoying the hotel and staff and entertainment that the provided more enjoyable then going out for a two houra away tour. Thank you to the Entertainement Staff. Maria, Paco, Steve-O, Oscar, and Tony. These staff memebers are now considered family. We enjoyed the activities that they had everyday that we kept finding ourselfs at the pool everyday. This hotel is all inclusive and honor every word of that meaning. They have everything you need here, and if not they are walking distance from everything. Thanik you all for making a Honeymoon such a wonderful memory for us to share it with such a wonderful place to stay. See you all very soon. :) Mr.& Mrs. David Carrillo

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (685)
  • Korean first
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights after an exhaustive bus trip all around Mexico. These just few days turned to be an amazing final of our travel program. The ocean view from the hotel was breath-taking, we had never seen such turqoise-like water! The beach was broad, clean and white, the water was transparent and warm. The hotel itself is being positioned as 5-star but it is certainly a good 4 star hotel, do not expect it to be luxury. The staff were friendly and attentive to all our requests. The rooms are very basic but clean, spacious and cozy. The meals were very nice. Among a-la-carte restaurants El Mirador could be recommended, but they require a reservation to be made by phone from 12 till 3 pm. Unfortunately Cafe Sole (with coffe, ice-cream, pastry and sandwiches) is no longer open 24 hours a day - they close at 23:00. The barmen are really nice - they do not save on tequila, vodka, rhum, and prepare good shots! We always tipped them. The territory of the hotel is small but well-maintained. You can meet some iguanas, pelicans, etc. My wife also enjoyed swimming with dolhins at La Isla centre (15 min by walk, to the left from the hotel or 3-5 min by any bus making a stop on the opposite side of the road). All in all, we enjoyed our stay in Cancun very much.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

Well all I can really say is that this hotel (resort) is by far the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at! The quality of the food and beverages as well as the services that were provided were top notch!!!! 5 star by far. I have to say that the staff that works at the hotel were awesome. My husband and I especially liked the group that was in-charge of activities through out the day for the adults. Stevo stuck out the most though! He was super kind and very personable!!!! Maria and Oscar as well were fantastic to hang out with and get to know. We will be back next year with the kids for sure for two weeks!!!!!! Stevo you are the best and thank you for being so kind to me and my husband!!!!! Oh and not to forget about Paco who works there as well he was awesome took good care of us the night we went out to senor' frogs. Thanks!!!!!!
Lyle & Caroline LeBere forever customers!!!! Beautiful resort, beach and well really just everything that it has to offer!!!!!

Marion, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

My boyfriend and I had done and all inclusive stay at Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand and it was amazing! We are 21 and 24 and were looking to have a wild time. The day of arrival we were greeted with drinks and our bags were taken out of our hands right away. We went to check-in, but check-in is unfortunately at 3pm so we had to wait. Thankfully you receive your bracelets right away and we had plenty to do around the hotel so we ate and migrated to the bar and main pool where all the entertainment is. The entertainment was very peppy and at times hilarious. When it was over both the entertainers can right up to us and started a welcoming conversation. They also gave us a bunch of tips and heads up about what's good and what we'd love. If you need these tips find Paco and Maria! They are wonderful and know what they are talking about! My boyfriend and I were very fond of them during the trip. Paco arranged/joined all the club nights and outings at night, and would make sure you had a good time while doing so. It was awesome! He was a very lively person and made our vacation ten times better than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend Coco Bongo. No matter what age you are. We met another couple who were in their 40's and loved it. It's a five minuet walk from the hotel or just take a cab/bus.
The food was wonderful! We mainly ate at the buffet, it changes daily and is very good. All the snack bars are different, so keep in mind they only have select items at each one. However, it's all different stuff and nothings the same. The bars were great as well. We loved the lounge bar, the bartenders there after 5 were our bar buddies. They remembered what my boyfriend and I liked to drink and had it already to go.
Our room was amazing. We stayed in an ocean front suite. The view was breath taking and over looked the hotels main pool. If you'd rather not see the pool and everyone walking around, then stay in the beach front villas. They were beautiful! We wish we had stayed in one, but still loved our room.
I have nothing negative to say, just a few heads up about noise. The hotel is huge, and the hallways in the ocean front building are all open, nothing is closed in. So at night you can hear a club across the street called Basic, till 5am. It was slightly annoying, HOWEVER, my boyfriend we're out some nights that late due to how much fun every thing was!

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

The hotel location and amenities were more than I could have asked for. It was located 5 minutes (driving) away from the large shopping areas and 5 minutes (walking) from the nightlife district. The hotel itself offered the best of both worlds, entertainment and leisure. There was always something to do, and the entertainment team was extremely informative. Paco, one member of the entertainment team, was so friendly that I forgot that I just met him! I left the resort and I felt like I was leaving a lifetime friend behind. My partner and I purchased a couples massage in the hotel spa, and it was amazing. The only negative comments were the prices for the gym usage, internet use, and the strict reservations for the diner restaurants.

louisville, ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

My 4 best friends and i stayed a week here and it was by far the best vacation expierience ive ever had. The rooms were nice, great views. All the workers worked so hard to keep the guests happy. It meant alot. Oscar one of the entertainers was awesome! We played sports during the day then even at night he would take us out to the clubs! Very helpfull! No complaints.Food was great everthing was great!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010

My three college roommates and I stayed here on our annual trip this year, and had a wonderful time. Our main goal was to relax, soak up the sun, and hang out in a beautiful setting - and the Cancun Caribe Park Royal Grand did not disappoint! The hotel, rooms, pools and restaurants were very clean, and the staff was super friendly and went out of their way to help you. The food was decent - there are only a couple sit-down restaurants, and a couple snack/piza options, but since we were here a short time, we did not get tired of them. The buffet was excellent for breakfast and lunch; we did not try it for dinner. The entertainment hosts, Maria and Paco, were a lot of fun - we joined in some of their activities and had a ball. We walked along the beach and decided that the layout of this resort with its 2 pools and beach was very clean and pleasing, compared to some of the other resorts whose beaches were simply packed with cabanas. Overall, I would highly recommend this resort and would come back again. (Note - we never left the resort but had we wanted to, the hotel provided plenty of excursion options to sight-see or bar-hop or go into town.)

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe? Share your experiences!