I have been to Cancun 3times before, but this by far was the best experience I've had. We booked regular ocean view but upgraded at registration to a Villa. While the villa and hotel were excellent, it was the staff who stood out. Kevin and Miguel our concierges, were so attentive. We had minor injury while there and they took care of asking Ivan, medical services to come every day to change bandages. German in buffet restaurant - fantastic. Lobby bar bartender ( he does magic tricks too) fantastic. The pool entertainment team worked their butts off and remembered everyone day to day. Food... No one goes away hungry. Room service, restaurants, pizza/ snack huts, buffet - all top notch. This is the place to come if you want great beach, terrific service,unending food... Can't wait to come back. Don't pay attention to negative reviewers ... They don't know how to relax.if you don't have fun here , it's your own fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you’ll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun