Great food, bars, staff, beach. Had a problem upon arrival with reservation. Booked a room in the beach front building and turned out all rooms in that building (except suites) had two twin beds (it was never mentioned on the website at the time of reservation). We needed one king, obviously! Main hotel building had no vacancies, so we almost left this resort to look for another hotel, but manager offered us ground level suite with private jacuzzy and direct beach access only for $50 more per night. Boom! Our frustration dissapeared and romantic vacation became just one nonstop fairytale!
Just a little CON: there is no decent entertainment. But we went to the night clubs every night. Only 5 minutes by taxi.
Liked italian restaurant a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you’ll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun