I don't normally write reviews because they just seem to be a forum for people to gripe. That being said we stay at the Hyatt Caribe from November 5th thru the 10th 2008.
It was fantastic. It's not the Ritz but I didn't pay for the Ritz. The staff was unbelievably friendly and more than willing to get you anything you wanted. The pool guy Jose met all four of us the first day and was always there when you needed anything. He knew all of us by out first names and was just great. The breakfast buffet was a typical mexican resort buffet and was fresh and never looked like it had been sitting around for hours. The pools were also cool they have 2 of them. One by the main hotel and the other by the Deluxe Beachfront and Regency buildings. We hung out at that one. They had the cool beds with canopies over them that were free you just better get there early to get one.
The rooms in the deluxe beachfront were very nice and unbelievably quiet. They had a great view and a cool bathroom with an even cooler shower. Everything was spotlessly cleaned everyday and done very early.
The only thing I didn't understand or adhere to was the no outside food or drinks in the hotel. We brought about whatever we wanted in but didn't flaunt the fact we were doing it. We just put anything we brought into the place up when the maid service was going to be done and left the do not disturb sign on the door. It also helped that we were in the deluxe beachfront building and didn't go by the front desk. You can just get off the bus and walk across the parking lot to your room.
Any I can't say enough good things about it.
Did I also mention we booked it for 5 nights thru Expedia for $465 that included breakfast.
I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you’ll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun