“Enjoyable vacation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe

Save Saved
You added Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe to your Saves list
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Special Rate
Mejor tarifa garantizada!
Ranked #35 of 172 hotels in Cancun
North Vancouver, Canada
“Enjoyable vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Traveled to Grand Park Royal with my two best friends, this was my first visit to Cancun. We usually vacation on Dominican Republic but we wanted to try something diferent.
Please be aware when you arrive you are approached by sales people who offer you "a free brekfast" why?? The resort is an all inclusive already!!!
Great service and food. The best restaurants were the reservation only ones. The hotel check in process and the front desk, very slow.
The beach is very pretty, the water though was very rough.
Pools were great, they have the quiet and the noisy with activities all day I specially enjoyed Monique and her Yoga lessons. But all of them did a great job. They also take you every night to diferent nightclubes with transportation and bottle service!!!
We are not going back probably but we enjoyed this trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Chuck560217, Gerente at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank's for sharing your experience! We truly work hard for guests to enjoye their stay and I am thrilled to read that you have such an amazing time, I will be sure to share your comments with Monique and the entertainment staff.We look forward to hosting you back.

3,238 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (578)
  • Korean first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have stayed in so many hotels in my life, half of the year I live in the hotels because of my job so i'm quite picky person but this hotel met my expectations,i loved it so much. Location is great, 15min walking to the clubbing area or few min drive in a local bus (every few minutes there is one coming,there is a bus stop in front of the hotel). Beach is beautiful and clean, sand is very soft, comparing to other parts of the long beach. Service in the hotel is very good, cant complain at all! staff was so extra nice. Hotel is very clean and well maintain. I stayed in Royal Suite which i loved the most! and the lounge..where i was having my continental breakfast, amazing service there as well. Nice music and entertainment at the swimming pool area. food was very good. I really wish to come there again. The only one disadvantage is that internet should be for free everywhere in the hotel.

Room Tip: Royal suite is the best!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My Mum and I stayed Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe was the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The staff especially the entertainment staff and Miguel in particular were the best.
Miguel was the friendliest of all, he had time for everybody and made sure everyone was included in the activities.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Salt Lake City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel is nice. The rooms are nice. The property is OK.

I guess if you've never been to an all-inclusive, you might think this is a good one. But it's not.

The food is below average. The drinks are below average. They don't have waiters serving at the pool and beach, you have to get everything yourself in long, crowded lines.

The two decent restaurants require reservations and there aren't near enough to handle even a small number of guests. So you either have to wait in line for an hour JUST to get a reservation, or eat in the cafeteria every meal.

There's little variety and the same old gets very old, very fast.

And they actually still charge for Internet. They use internet access as a way to lure you into the timeshare sales pitch. Don't get fooled. This place operates like it's 1999.

This place is where you stay if you can't afford a real all-inclusive.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Allow me to thank you for bringing to my attention your concerns. We truy appreciate your comments and suggestions, it will be a pleasure to host you in a near future!
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My sister and I went for 11 days arriving on April 22, 2013. First off I just want to thank Isela at the front desk for taking such good care of us and making or holiday perfect all due to her care of us. Thanks you so much! And Paulina who was also at the front desk and who always had a beautiful smile on her face everyday and was so kind. The staff at this hotel was probably the best we have had in Mexico. Everyone from the bartenders in the lobby and the main pool to the cleaning people, to the food services people etc. where incredible They have so many activities at this hotel and different things for everyone.

The hotel was in a perfect spot. My sister and I love to walk so it would only take us 20 minutes to walk to where all the clubs were and about the same to La Isla Shopping Village. We absolutely loved the location. Also on the plus side there was a bus stop right in front of the hotel and another right across the street to take you either way on the hotel zone.

The rooms were very clean however a little outdated and that is the only reason why I did not give it a 5 star but a strong 4 1/2 in my books. The views are spectacular, we had the beach and when we went outside we had the lagoon. You must stay higher than the 3rd floor in order to have this though. All around this hotel was very clean!!!

The food was great in the restaurants, the Japanese restaurant is very unique and beautiful,and to our surprise the buffet was great. We have been at many hotels in Mexico to which the buffet was almost inedible. Food was not fancy but is was very fresh and just well made and tasted good. A great selection as well. I loved the ice cream shop and the hot dog and hamburger buffet outside the pool as well as the nacho and pizza station close to the beach area.

The exercise room was a very nice surprise too. Plenty big and lots of up to date equipment and a great selection of weights. The internet was not free however I did find it you went out of your room and onto the balcony that you were able to get the internet from other hotels for free so do that if you don't want to pay. I can't remember however I think it was 16.00 dollars a day?

You will love this resort and won't be disappointed. The beach was big and stunning. We are already planning to go back there next year. Thanks everyone at the Grand Park Royal Caribe!

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor and loved it. It is the top floor at this part of the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Chuck560217, Gerente at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thnk you for sharing your experience! We truly work hard for guests to enjoyed their stay and i am thrilled to read you had such an amazing time. I will be sure to share your comments with Isela and Paulina. We look forward to hosting you back.
Orland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Beach was great compared to other resorts. The two specialty restaurants that required reservations were excellent. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

They charged fees for internet, gym, and local calls. Limited pool and beach chairs.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Allow me to thank you for bringing to my attention your concerns.We trulu appreciate your comments and suggestions and it wil be a plesure to have the opportunity to host you in a near future!
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I traveled with my wife and my 3 yr old son; we were very pleased to see that the food quality in all restaurants was excellent, every single staff member always had a smile and great attitude. Hotel is located about 3/4 mile from a nice shopping mall named "La Isla" (must go visit, they have nice restaurants, bars, drugstores, and shops to get nice souvenirs). Back to the hotel, they have a white sandy beach, super clean. They offer two swimming pools ( the one for activities and the other one to relax with a wet bar included). We wanted to relax for a few days and it was perfect. The only advise I'd like to share is that the people in charge for the "time share" is a little too persistent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for haven taken the time to write a review of your most recent experience at GPRCC. We appreciate that you took the time to share with tons of travelers. We are thrilled to read about your amazing experience. I am really happy that you got to enjoyed each and every one of your vacation days. We look forward to host you back!

Been to Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe? Share your experiences!