The staff was wonderful and very helpful. The pool and restaurants were wonderful, we didn´t have a bad meal. The weather was a bit windy which limited the beach activities but that wasn´t the hotel´s fault. We really enjoyed our time in Cancun. There are lots of activities everyday the entertainment staff was fabulous specially Monique. We did a lot of trips and great shopping nearby La Isla and Plaza Kukulcan. The spa was also a delight very peacefu, very attentive We will see you next year for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you'll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun