I visited this hotel 2 years ago and gave it a 4. I was going to give it a 4 again until I had my iPad stolen from my room. I left it out to charge then realized it was missing on my last full day there. I reported it to the manager. He then came to my room with the head of security. They searched my room going through all our stuff including the safe (we already tore the room apart looking for it) and found nothing. They downloaded all data from our room lock to see who was in our room. It was my husband & I along with the maid and the person who fills the mini bar. He then told me that all the employees must leave all their belongings outside of the resort and must pass through a metal detector and be searched. They took a report and went on their way. I had family still there until the following Wednesday. I told the front desk and asked to see the manager one more time before I left and he couldn't be found. I then chalked it up that my iPad was gone. When I got off the plane I had a text from my sister In Law she had my iPad. They told her it was in my safe. That's BS. Your telling me myself, my husband, the manager, head of security and also my cousin missed it in my safe? First off the safe is beige and small. My ipad has a silver back and a pink case! I don't believe them one bit. I will never be back to this hotel again and its to bad because its not a bad hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you'll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun