the hotel is very clean and situated in a great location, you are just minutes away from the beach and the local shops is a 10 mins walk away. We stayed in the royal tower jnr suite and that was one of the best beach resorts rooms I ever been in. it was very modern large with its own sitting area, balcony and a nice size jacuzzi. I went on this holiday with my wife and she loved every second of this holiday. The hotel has a nice mixture of couples, seniors and family, I found most of the people staying here were from south america (Brazil etc) which was nice as I got to mix with other cultures and languages. Now on to the food, the food was ok at the buffet however the other two restaurant (Italian and oriental) was not to my liking as the food there was bland and not as one would expect from these types of restaurant, however saying that the buffet was good nice variety in the morning lunch and dinner. The pizza and burger bar was the best burgers I ever had. Staff were great from the room cleaners to the the staff in the restaurants, especially the bar staff they were fantastic they would know your drink and have it ready for you as you walked to the bar and the selection of drinks were great too. As I was staying in the royal tower i got to use the royal tower lounge (private bar) and i must say Edgar Felipe gave me excellent service he really put the effort in and made you feel very welcome. The entertainment was good in the day but lacked in the evening, everything finished by 10pm and if you want to carry on you would have to venture to the clubs, which is ok but if you want to stay in then there is nothing to do, however the entertainment staff was excellent especially Carlos and Estban they were the life of the party they and made you feel very welcomed. great hotel will come again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you'll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun