Stayed for 5 nights in November and absolutely loved it. Food, service and escpecially the entertainment staff we're fantastic and always willing to go out of the way to help. The Italian restaurant was superb. The resort presents great value for money, particularly for the Aussie traveler with a trip to this resort being almost a quarter of the cost for an equivalent Aussie Whitsunday All-inclusive resort. 100% recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you'll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun