We just got Back on Nov. 9th had the best week at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful if we needed anything and the hotel and grounds and rooms were immaculate.
The Oriental and Italian restaurants were very good as was the buffet and snack bars and the bars also.
There was always something going on at the pool and on the beach the staff there kept things hopping all day and also had some time of a show or activity in evenings if your not into the town disco clubbing scene it was perfect.
The people to thank for this mainly were Monique , Sexy Carlos what we referred to him as and Diego my main man lol ............ there were a few others Benjamin and Tony I believe and few more not sure of their names .................... THEY all made the day special with their friendliness and activity schedules. They made the day fun.
My second trip to Cancun my first at this Hotel would recommend it to anyone and we will be back on future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you’ll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun