Stayed here for 2 weeks as part of our honeymoon. Great location on the hotel strip with regular buses up and down to bring you from cancan nightlife to city centre to nearby shopping centres. The choice of restaurants included an oriental, an Italian , a self service buffet, a daytime fish restaurant and a burger grill. All were amazing, so was a great all-inclusive resort. The pool bar was lovely. Sports on the beach. Had a nice massage in the spa. Would definitely recommend it. EVERY member of staff were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you’ll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun