“Amazing place mostly recommended. We spend our honeymoon there and it felt like heaven thanks to the great stuff and excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe

Save Saved
You added Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe to your Saves list
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Blvd. Kukulcan Km 10.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Special Rate
MXN2,857 (MXN)
Ranked #38 of 174 Hotels in Cancun
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Special thanks for the hotel manager ronald cruz which upgread us when he heard we are on honeymoon and made our vacation unforgetable.
also thanks to Carlos from the entertainment stuff which made our stay even better by his company and his games.

We had the best time and we recommend everyone who are coming to Cancun to choose this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (618)
  • Korean first
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Such a beautiful and clean hotel, and I always felt safe day and night. The staff is incredible! I met so many nice people and was lucky enough to get to know some of them.
Carlos Martinez....me gusto mucho!:) Thanks for the tequilla volleyball and hanging out with me on my last day, have fun on your trip! Esteban, you are a truly lovely person, thanks for making my trip so much fun xoxo. Jesus & Francisco- best bartenders ever!! Gustavo, thanks for keeping me from being bored when I coudln't sleep, you are such a friendly host. This was one of my favorite vavacatons I have ever taken. Thank you to everyone for the experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Millinocket, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is our second time staying on this resort property and once again, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We recently stayed her for 5 nights and will return again. The part of this resort that stands out is the quality of the service of its employees. The staff are extremely enjoyable and take pleasure in making their guests happy. Some of the best wait staff can be found in the main dining area, such as Carlos, Leo and Hector. These employees are some of the most hardworking people I have ever met. Our room was spotless and the house keeping came back twice a day to clean and stock the bathroom. The employees that we had direct contact with, were always more than helpful and made our stay one to remember!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool and beach.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Spent 5 days, 4 nights with three girlfriends at the Grand Park Royal Caribe Cancun resort, and we were thrilled with it. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful (gracias Senor Csanova and Martin). Every inch of the resort including the beach is absolutely spotless. The gift shop has beautiful, authentic items of great quality for lower prices than at the flea market. We were four women with finicky tastes (and worried after some of the reviews we read), but the food was delicious - and there was something for everyone. The only negaitive is that we wished there was a little more on-site nightlife. That being said, we are already thinking about when we can go back. Loved it!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We just returned from a very restful and healing trip to Cancun. We had not been to this hotel since 1999 (when it was a wonderful Hyatt Hotel). We are members of Royal Holiday Club and were looking forward to checking out the changes that had been made since they purchased the hotel. I'm happy to report that the changes were incredible. The two new towers and pool were all that we hoped for and more. The food at the buffet was the best we have experienced in the all-inclusive format - so good that we never even sampled the highly touted Italian restaurant. The hotel was spotless, the room service superb and the staff aims to please. We did not have a single moment of distress during the entire week (something that I cannot say has ever happened during any of our dozens of trips to Mexico).

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the Royal or Premier tower - at least for now. There are two other towers planned...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is the second time that I have visited an all-inclusive in Cancun, and therefore my initial expectations were quite low. I went with 3 friends to party in Cancun, and that is all I expected. I never expected to be able to compliment the food or the staff, but I left he resort after 9 days fully intending on sharing my experience.
If your primary purpose is to meet a bunch of party people on vacation from school, this should not be your first choice. However, this will not be that big of an issue, as the Cancun nightlife will more than make up for it. As this is a more expensive resort, you will not find the same partiers as you would find at the Oasis Cancun (which I stayed at last year around the same time) but, if this is not your only requirement for your Cancun holiday, I would strongly recommend this hotel. I can find absolutely nothing to fault this hotel for. They made the daily activities fun enough for anyone. If you want to sit and tan all day, there are loungers in the infinity pool that will facilitate this purpose. If you want to get up and exercise, they have daily activities (my favorite was the water aerobics at noon) for free, or the gym would cost $7 a day.
I have to admit, I would look forward every morning to seeing what new animal the housecleaning staff has made with a facecloth. It was one unexpected surprise that made my stay even better.
The staff was amazing, from the people who worked in the restaurants to the sports entertainment staff. Another benefit of this hotel is that the staff that you buy your club tickets from also stays with the group during that night, making sure that you have a great time. For example, our table in The City was in a location that we didn't appreciate (balcony where you can't see everything), and both times we went the staff was able to find us a better table (Tony the first night, and then Carlos the next Friday).
The food was the most unexpected surprise. We were 4 girls who all had different dining preferences, and yet every meal everyone had something that they enjoyed. I particularly enjoyed the Italian food and the buffet. The buffet changes every night, but provides those staples that everyone appreciates.
All in all, the first time I visited Cancun I had no desire to return because of how hot the pool was (which is really the only way you can cool down) and the food was close to unedible. However, after visiting the Grand Park Royal, I would gladly return, as this is honestly the best hotel I have stayed at.

Room Tip: The new building is extraordinary, and the ocean view is a must
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I visited the grand park royal at the end of September after reading stellar reviews on trip advisor. The good: the food was good (particularly the Italian restaurant), drinks were plentiful, restaurant staff were courteous, and pool staff were entertaining. We also got to free some baby turtles into the ocean, which was one of the best experiences I've had on vacation. The bad: cleaning - i understand that it was hurricane season and it rained several times, but there was a constant large puddle of water right outside our room, even when it was not raining. One evening I fell and hurt my back and i've been having problems ever since (and i'm only 24 - this was a hard fall). Also, our hand towels in the bathroom were not changed unless we threw them on the floor, and our soap dish was not cleaned and always gross. Also, this is a VERY couple and family oriented resort. I really like to party and meet people, and the crowd was mostly older folk, and when we made friends outside the resort, they were not allowed to step foot inside our resort, which was disappointing. Overall, pretty good hotel for couples and families, but not for partying and be careful during hurricane season.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe? Share your experiences!