“WatchOut for Scam” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 35 Nightlife in Cancun
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: The night begins with a fantastic dinner and live shows. MC's, DJ's, contests, interactive shows, prizes and much more are waiting for you tonight! See the show or be the show! Dady Rock Bar- Cancun;s wildest bar. Live bands, awesome DJ's, & MC's, contests and prizes make this spot the ultimate party experience. Theme parties and great entertainment guarantee a night to remember.
Paris/Vancouver
3 attraction reviews
“WatchOut for Scam”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2006

OK, Here's the story. New Years eve 11:30 at night. A group of 7 people paying $70 USD each for all you can drink are waiting to be served at a table. After waiting for 20 minutes to be served, the waiter finally came by. We ordered a whole bottle of rum and a dozen cokes so that we can mix our own drinks rather than waiting long perios of time for service (something the same group did the night before without problem). The waiter arrives at the table with cokes and botle of rum, then presents a bill for $100 USD for the bottle of rum. We show the waiter our arm bands who tells us that the all you can dink can only b ordered from the bartender. OK we tell him, we don't want the bottle we will go wait in line for the drinks. The waiter says that we have to pay. We insist that we will not pay for the bottle (We have not touched it and the cap is still on). The waiter goes away for a moment (2 minutes) returns and picks up the bottle of rum and delivers an Academy performance of an astonished look when he excaims that we have opened the bottle and now most pay for it!! Trying very hard to keep our cool, we ask for the manager to clear the issue. After a good 15 minutes the manager comes over looks at the bottle as we explain the situation. He tells us that he will not charge us for the bottle but we must leave our seats and stand for the rest of the night. This club just charged us almost $500 USD to walk in the door and we will have to stand, it's almost midnight and we are still parched!!! This place scams it's patrons and puts a really bad face on Cancun (a place in need of good face)!!!!!!!

“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2005

Went there on a monday night durin my stay in April 21st-28th!! We took the bus downtown and this one guy on our bus was like come in here with us!! We were debatin goin somewhere as we walked around but then we saw the guy again and he's like come wit me so we were like SURE!! so we just walk on in with him pay the open bar charge!! Place is a really cool lookin place!! its like a cave in there!! (I member when I was walkin down the stairs a big rock that was stickin out the wall scrapped cross my shoulder where my sunburn was AHH that hurt) Only problem is I had been so drunk from that day (my one roommate puked so he was able 2 sober up a lil) and I hadn't and by later in the night I couldnt walk straight and knew if I had one more I wuz gonna wake up somewhere I didn't wanna be! So I decided 2 have a WATER rather then a BEER (yeh I PAID For that big time!!) ALl in all though it was a great place!! Nice loud music!! Beautiful girls everywhere!! I'm lookin forward 2 goin back!!

“Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2005

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We got drink after drink and we didn't even have to ask for them. Had tons of fun dancing on stage, on top of the bars, and in the cages! We had so much fun here...we went here 3 nights out of our four that we had in cancun. There is wet body contests on thursday for women and sunday is hot male contest and ladies drink free!! It was a blast! Also i would like to give a shout out to my favorite waiter..RUSH!! He was the greatest!

“love the cage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2005

hi, Lisa here. I really loved the cage. I think I was made to dance there. Wish I could do it for a living.

“best bar ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2005

This club was awesome! The live band did great and the dj played a wide variety of music. Not only that, but the customers could dance on the stage, as well as the bar tops! ( which I did ). Kinda like a coyote ugly only in Mexico. I recommend going there .