I stayed at The Royal Sands May 21-28 and was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the courtesy and professionalism of the staff. Everyone from the guys at the pool bar, the personal concierge, the front desk staff, restaurant staff, right on down the line, everyone greets you and makes you feel welcomed. If there is anything wrong with your villa, one phone call and they come to fix it immediately.
Each room has an ocean view and a full kitchen for those days when you don't feel like going out to eat. The rooms were spacious, air-conditioned and can easily accommodate up to 6 people. There is plenty to do at the resort-play tennis, golf, go to the gym and Spa or just lay by the pool sipping a drink! The resort is kept very clean, the food is very good, the grounds are well kept and they offer plenty of onsite activities for adults and children. Yes, its a timeshare but I didn't feel any pressure to buy. I've stayed at other timeshares and the salespeople can ruin a vacation by calling and trying to pressure you. The Royal Sands is about enjoying your vacation time. If you are interested in buying- fine, if not, fine too..it's more about relaxing, having fun and enjoying the vacation. I would definitely recommend staying at the Sands to others and I plan on going back again later this year.
The Royal Sands definitely gets my vote!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Royal Sands
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The jewel in the crown of the Royal Resorts Cancún collection, The Royal Sands has a truly regal beachfront setting, five-star amenities and everything you need for Royal Relaxation. The architectural design of this beachfront resort means that all 340 villas have ocean views with breathtaking vistas of picture-perfect white sands and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. The Royal Sands is located a stone's throw from Kukulcan Plaza shopping mall and a short walk from La Isla Shopping Village.Leave your cares behind as you indulge in some Spa time. Take the plunge and enjoy Cancun's water sports, The Royal Sands Marina is opposite the resort on the shores of the lagoon. Relax poolside, play tennis and enjoy a tempting array of dining choices, theme nights and live entertainment with something different every night of the week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Royal Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.