We loved every minute of this vacation. The room key situation for all inclusive was not a big deal at all, we just gave it to the guy waiting on us by pool or beach at the beginning of each day and he would give it back at the end. You really do get time share quality food and service for such a great value. My boyfriend and i were celebrating his 30th bday and we LOVED our experience at captains cove which was a free shuttle or $1 short bus ride but it was on the lagoon and included in the package. Delicious seafood! And the fun bar next door (pancho willys) was also included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands(R), All-Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & SPA All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun