The Royal Sands is a 5-star resort offering both member ownership, exchange stays and more recently and All-Inclusive plan. We recently vacationed there with a group of 19 friends and family members and had a wonderful time. The food was excellent, the swim-up bars are fun, the pools are fabulous and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. They catered to every whim. Being from the midwest, the best part of the resort is the ocean--that beautiful Caribbean Ocean and the beach in front of the Royal Sands is white, soft and magnificent. Their efforts to rescue and preserve baby sea turtles is very impressive and gives their guests a real sense of making a difference in the environment. Top notch all around. You won't regret your stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a breathtaking beach location, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for a week of Royal relaxation.The Royal Sands® sits at the center of Cancun’s spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other creature comforts with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & SPA All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun