I loved my stay at Royal Sands. The staff's friendliness rates an "excellent." The sound of the waves 24/7 were a soothing, blissful cadence. What a view! The food was first-rate. The breakfast buffet chef was amazing! My bed was very comfortable. The elevators were efficient. The weather was close to perfect. I loved the lap pool-great exercise. Room was very clean and comfortable.
I would have enjoyed lounging on the sand but the chairs always had towels on them. I have an intolerance to wheat gluten so couldn't order a mixed drink w/o paying way too much.
Enjoyed the "back of the house" tour. Quite interesting.
Thank you for a wonderful vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a breathtaking beach location, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for a week of Royal relaxation.The Royal Sands® sits at the center of Cancun’s spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other creature comforts with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TravelClick, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun