My wife, son, and I stayed at The Royal Sands from 1/19-1/26 this year. Our apartment was superb - clean, large, and with a great view of the pool and the ocean. The hotel offers an all-inclusive plan which may not be good for everyone but we were able to find 3 very good restaurants for dinner - Hacienda Sisal, El Conquistador, & Captain's Cove. Buffet breakfast at La Veranda and lunch on the beach for all very good. Service is impeccable at this hotel. the staff always smiles and eventually knows your name. The place is spotless and constantly being maintained. Great sugary beach and three huge pools. Lots of exciting activities going on all week long. A shuttle transfers you conveniently to all their other properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a breathtaking beach location, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for a week of Royal relaxation.The Royal Sands® sits at the center of Cancun’s spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other creature comforts with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun