We had a full villa on the top floor. The view was lovely, the beach and pools were immaculate. The staff is friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home. The location is great and the shuttle service to the other Royal Properties gives you additional options for restaurants and beach/pool amenities. You can walk to Kukulkan Mall. A bus can be taken into town for 8 and a half pesos. Don't forget to try a Banana Monkey! Yummy with chips and salsa. Going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands(R), All-Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & SPA All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun