First let me emphasize that I own a timeshare at the Royal Resorts(Royal Caribbean) and this was an exchange to see what the newer resort was like. Let me say in the future it is back to the Royal Caribbean. While the service for the most part was excellent, we found the villa dirty and it took a complaint on the third day to get the maid to really clean it up. We had an infant with us and there was bird excrement on the terrace floor that required a complaint to management to clean up. Also we found that security that in the Royal Caribbean did not allow chairs and umbrellas to be reserved without people there, we saw groups going out at 7am to take 8 chairs and 3 umbrellas. The remainder of the resort was the usual excellent and kind service that we have come to love on our stays at Royal Resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a breathtaking beach location, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for a week of Royal relaxation.The Royal Sands® sits at the center of Cancun’s spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other creature comforts with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun