The royal sands was great. We stayed in a villa that was extremely clean and had great furniture . The resorts staff was great. They took care of every need and pampered us everyday. The food choices on this resort was great but the true enjoyment was being able to eat at other local restaurants that were included in our all inclusive. The sports bar staff was great and made your night time enjoyable before you head out on the town. The pools were warm and clean. The maintenance staff at the sands was amazing. Everyday the cleaned the entire grounds and nothing was every out of place . The villas are great everyone one of them has an ocean view and a huge balcony. The beds were very comfortable and cleaned everyday.
The only things that could have been improved was the temperature of the breakfast buffet, it was a little cool. The other thing is that there is nothing to do at the resort after midnight, but there is plenty to do on the hotel strip of cancun.
Everyday was great at the royal sands and I will be going back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a breathtaking beach location, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for a week of Royal relaxation.The Royal Sands® sits at the center of Cancun’s spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other creature comforts with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Royal Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun