We have been owners at the Royal Sands Resort for 8 years and have just returned from two weeks in what we like to refer to as “our little slice of heaven”. Although this was the first month of a new philosophy for the Royal Resorts ( the Refine package, also known as all inclusive) we found very few changes. Of course there will be “bugs” to work out, as with all new ventures, but the staff continues on with their excellent service and happy smiles. They will make this work. The Royal Resorts is in a time of change and rather than be critical we will wait to see how the new plan works and hope for the best. That’s all we’ve ever received from the Royal Resorts, THE BEST.
Our personal concierge, Fernanda, was excellent - helping us with reservations and anything else we needed. Our “host” Marianne went above and beyond in helping us purchase two more weeks, getting us exactly what we wanted to suit our requests and needs.
A final word about the staff at the Royal Resorts. Right down to the staff who care for the pool, they work with a sense of pride and happiness that many of us could learn from. Our housekeepers Elsy and Asuncion took excellent care of us for two weeks and the entire staff at La Verandah are to be commended for carrying on with that wonderful Mexican attitude even though they are on the front line of all the changes. Kudos to the Royal Resorts, “our home away from home” for maintaining that high degree of excellence even in a time of change.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- The Royal Sands Hotel
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Royal Sands
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The jewel in the crown of the Royal Resorts Cancún collection, The Royal Sands has a truly regal beachfront setting, five-star amenities and everything you need for Royal Relaxation. The architectural design of this beachfront resort means that all 340 villas have ocean views with breathtaking vistas of picture-perfect white sands and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. The Royal Sands is located a stone's throw from Kukulcan Plaza shopping mall and a short walk from La Isla Shopping Village.Leave your cares behind as you indulge in some Spa time. Take the plunge and enjoy Cancun's water sports, The Royal Sands Marina is opposite the resort on the shores of the lagoon. Relax poolside, play tennis and enjoy a tempting array of dining choices, theme nights and live entertainment with something different every night of the week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Stentorian NV, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Royal Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.