We went to The Royal Sands in Oct of 2012. We did not really know what to expect, but Cancun and The Royal Sands really won us over! The room was magnificent, with a deck over looking the ocean and another even bigger deck beyond that one! We could have hosted a party for 50+ people! The room was clean and perfect. We were able to help some baby turtles go into the ocean at night, and that was pretty amazing to be a part of! The little store had many great things available, and the prices weren't bad. The food in the restaurant was good, and we never had a problem finding chairs in the shade on the beach. Loved the Royal Sands and loved Cancun too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a breathtaking beach location, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for a week of Royal relaxation.The Royal Sands® sits at the center of Cancun’s spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other creature comforts with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Royal Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun