“family of 10 couldnt pass up the value.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hard Rock Hotel Cancun

You added Hard Rock Hotel Cancun to your Saves list
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun
4.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
35% OFF + $1,800 CREDIT
Ranked #20 of 177 Hotels in Cancun
Cancun
“family of 10 couldnt pass up the value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

don't miss the Brazilian rest. The beach was amazing. Cleanest smelling room in all Carib. Bed was very comfortable. view was spectacular. Music was never obtrusive. Staff spoke English well and were extremely helpful. The family loved the place.

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Juan R, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Hi Stephen.mich E,

Thank you for the short and sweet review! We appreciate your review about our resort, We are very glad you loved the brazilian restaurant, the gorgeous beach, your room and the most imporant the great service provided from our staff We look forward for your next visit to our resort and we all at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun say:
“For those about to rock, we salute you!”

Hard Rock Hotel Cancun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (671)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Best holiday you will ever have I cannot recommend this enough fab service great hotel food amazing spa out of this world staff were fantastic lots to do right on amazing beach x we had platinum deluxe room on 4th floor right next to a lift and didn't hear a thing entertainment was great go book this holiday you won't be disappointed

• Stayed July 2014
Hi Sam M,

Thank you for the short and sweet review, we are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Thanks again for sharing your travel experience with us and we hope we can welcome you again very soon here at your favorite stage: Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.

Yonkers, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I just came back from the best vacation I've had to date. I not only went out to Cancun to vacation but also for my wedding. Both surpassed my expectations a million times over. The service is impeccable. My guests cannot stop talking about the both the resort and my wedding. The waiters, bartenders and even hairstylist in Posh salon are truly caring, friendly and welcoming. Keren did both my hair and makeup for my wedding taking into consideration everything I asked for. After the ceremony, I ran back into the salon for a touchup on lipstick and she gladly reapplied.

If you are looking for a resort to spend your Cancun vacation (or better yet plan your destination wedding), look no further! Hard Rock has something for everyone from children to adults. I don't have a single negative thing to say.

Can't wait for the honeymoon, definitely reliving our experience!

Room Tip: We stayed in a Deluxe Diamond room with ocean view. The view every morning was absolutely breathtaki...
Hi Lyidenia C,

Wow! What an amazing review, it is so encouraging to hear your comments regarding your experience at our resort. We are very glad you loved every single place at our resort , specially Posh!.Nothing rocks our world more than hearing that you enjoyed every moment of your great celebration and will return in a heartbeat to enjoy the amazing sunsets by the beach. We can’t wait to welcome you again and roll the red carpet for you and your crew and provide you with the stupendous service that you already know. Keep the good memories!!!

Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

It was a great week at the Hard Rock in Cancun. We had vacationed at the Hard Rock in Punta Cana last year and were skeptical that it would be the same experience for the family.
Upon arrival, we were greeted promptly and offered an upgrade to a family suite which made it easier for us to be all together. The food at all the restaurants was great and more than we could ever finish.
Lalo at the brick oven pizza by the pool was always efficient and remembered that I ate the vegetarian and my son only ate cheese. He always had a smile on his face even though I know he worked around a scorching oven day after day.
Claudia around the pool was attentive and offered many different drinks to try. Alex from the events staff around the pool was friendly and always had the party going! The activities were a blast from the Foam party in the pool to volleyball and surfing.
The beach was beautiful and well maintained and I joked that the hotel floors were cleaner than mine back home! The beds were comfortable and the refrigerator was stocked every day.
All the restaurants' staff were pleasant and helpful. I took a spill when I first got there (my own clumsiness) and the hotel staff fell over themselves getting me ice, a chair and medical attention.
It was a great week and I recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to have a great experience in Cancun.

Room Tip: Choose rooms away from the elevators and just know that the doors are noisy when they close because...
Hi Lmmilazzo,

It is a pleasure to see that you had such a great experience at our resort. We would like to thank you for your review and comments as they are much appreciated.Also thank you for let us know some of the names about our staff that provided a rock star service, I will let them know they rocked your world!. It is our mission to double efforts and go beyond expectations to make you feel a real paradisiacal experience. We are always at your disposal as we love to serve and make your stay epic. We hope to have you back soon to roll out the red carpet and make your stay a true Rock a Roll experience.

KEEP THE GOOD TIME ROLLING!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

We had been to the moon palace and wanted to try something different. We had a great time but I think there are better places to go in Cancun. We took our kids and again I think there are better places to go with Kids.

Some suggestions we had for the hotel:
- Better gym equipment and stock of water
- Did not like the attire of the women during the evening shows (not appropriate for the kids)
- I needed personal items and had to wait until the store opened the next day and paid $8. This should be something available to guests (esp. members) or even the opportunity to use resort credit for personal items. Most 4 star hotels offer these types of items at no charge to guests
- More bar tenders at the swim up bars during high traffic times
- Have pool toys available for the kids so we don't have to bring or purchase them
- More realistic times for the presentations (we were told it would be 90 min and we were there for more than 2 hours. That’s hard with kids)
- Share pricing for excursions once individuals get there (dolphins - pictures started at over $100 packages. People should know this so they can plan their excursions accordingly)
- provide transportation to the other hard rock or palace resorts so members can visit without having to pay $40 for a taxi

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Juan R, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear Nadine D,
We would like to thank you for submitting your opinion through this channel. On behalf of Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, we extend our apologies for any inconvenience you have been through. We appreciate that you bring these points to our attention and we will make arrangements to procure these areas of opportunity and definitely improve our service. We are driven by our guests’ satisfaction and we strive to deliver the epic service that sets us apart.
We would like to have you again with us and give you the VIP service we intend to all of our Rock Stars.
Durango, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

The Hard Rock Hotel In Cancun fulfilled every expectation of what I hoped for. It was my first time out of the country and the staff made me feel very at home and were helpful in answering questions. In terms of location and facilities, I could not have asked for any more. Overall very impressed. Thank you Hard Rock!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Brad B,

Greetings from Sunny Cancun!
Thank you very much for reviewed us, It’s a pleasure for me to hear that you had a great time at our resort. We hope we can welcome you back soon here at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.
Rock on!
THROW A RAGER!

Hard Rock Hotel Cancun!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Just a short excerpt of what I submitted to Hard Rock:

I had lunch at the middle section canopy (near the outdoor pizza bar) on several occasions. Maldonado often served our group, and was extremely outgoing and welcoming from the get go.

What really topped the cake was that on our last day, he saw me come over with a Tecate Light - something not served at the nearby bar. Upon asking for our drink order, he asked if I'd like a light beer. Me, already impressed that he cared to take note, said "hey thanks, but a regular beer would be fine."

He asked AGAIN. I find this notably phenomenal, because I'm not the kind of person that would make a staff member walk to another bar just to grab that "special" drink. Since he asked twice, I gave in and said "sure.. thanks a ton!"

After about 3 minutes, he came back with not only one Light beer, but also a small ice bucket that had three additional light beers and ice all around them.

There is no word to describe this other than fantastic. His desire to go above and beyond is quite rare, and I've traveled across many dozens of all inclusives in Cancun, Jamaica, and the Dominican. He is certainly an asset to your group.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Juan R, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear Colton M,

Thank you for your great review!. It is very encouraging to hear that you loved the rock star service from our staff that made your vacation very enjoyable.It is reassuring to hear that the staff did an awesome job.
we appreciate the great comments about Maldonado thanks for mentioning the outstanding service provided by him rocked your world!
The staff is the heart and soul of Hard Rock Hotel Cancun and they work hard to make our dear rockers feel like diamonds!

Hard Rock Hotel Cancun

Been to Hard Rock Hotel Cancun? Share your experiences!