“My Dream Weekend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hard Rock Hotel Cancun

Save Saved
You added Hard Rock Hotel Cancun to your Saves list
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun
4.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulcan Km 14.5, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
35% OFF + $1,800 CREDIT
Ranked #22 of 173 Hotels in Cancun
Durango, Colorado
“My Dream Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hard Rock Hotel In Cancun fulfilled every expectation of what I hoped for. It was my first time out of the country and the staff made me feel very at home and were helpful in answering questions. In terms of location and facilities, I could not have asked for any more. Overall very impressed. Thank you Hard Rock!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Juan R, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hi Brad B,

Greetings from Sunny Cancun!
Thank you very much for reviewed us, It’s a pleasure for me to hear that you had a great time at our resort. We hope we can welcome you back soon here at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.
Rock on!
THROW A RAGER!

Hard Rock Hotel Cancun!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (582)
  • Korean first
Cancun

Just a short excerpt of what I submitted to Hard Rock:

I had lunch at the middle section canopy (near the outdoor pizza bar) on several occasions. Maldonado often served our group, and was extremely outgoing and welcoming from the get go.

What really topped the cake was that on our last day, he saw me come over with a Tecate Light - something not served at the nearby bar. Upon asking for our drink order, he asked if I'd like a light beer. Me, already impressed that he cared to take note, said "hey thanks, but a regular beer would be fine."

He asked AGAIN. I find this notably phenomenal, because I'm not the kind of person that would make a staff member walk to another bar just to grab that "special" drink. Since he asked twice, I gave in and said "sure.. thanks a ton!"

After about 3 minutes, he came back with not only one Light beer, but also a small ice bucket that had three additional light beers and ice all around them.

There is no word to describe this other than fantastic. His desire to go above and beyond is quite rare, and I've traveled across many dozens of all inclusives in Cancun, Jamaica, and the Dominican. He is certainly an asset to your group.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Juan R, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Colton M,

Thank you for your great review!. It is very encouraging to hear that you loved the rock star service from our staff that made your vacation very enjoyable.It is reassuring to hear that the staff did an awesome job.
we appreciate the great comments about Maldonado thanks for mentioning the outstanding service provided by him rocked your world!
The staff is the heart and soul of Hard Rock Hotel Cancun and they work hard to make our dear rockers feel like diamonds!

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I met a very friendly and hardworking servant called sandos in the hard rock hotel. He works in the international buffet,he is the best servant i have ever met. i have received a lot of warm-hearted service form him.

Hi Si wei W,

Greetings from the beautiful Cancun, I really appreciate your comments specially for letting us know about the great service provided by Santos at the international Buffet, He will be very happy to hear he made an exceptional work during your vacations. We hope you come back very soon to rock with all the band.
ALL IS ONE

Rochester, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There's not enough room to write everything I would like to share about our amazing experience that my family had at HRH. The hotel was perfect for everyone in our group ranging in ages 6-58. We all had a blast and it was definitely due to the amazing staff that the HRH employees. From the entertainment group of Dani, Alex, Kikass, Luis, Victor, Jose, Osi, Alberto, Michelle & Asael. The butler service of Andy & Charley. The bar service of Joan, Jaime, Tony, Emanuel, Gerry, & Miguel. And to last but not least the entire kids club staff (thank you Cynthia!). You all were beyond amazing and truly helped make our vacations one of my most favorite Mexico vacations yet. I have stayed in Mexico twice before this trip, but this is the first time I was really sad to have to say goodbye. The people were great, the games were fun, the food was delicious, and in general everything was perfect!! Even my 6 & 8 year old were so sad to leave that they cried on the plane ride home. I think the fact that I can list so many names of people that personally helped make our trip great shows how incredible the staff at HRH really is. I will definitely be planning another trip to the HRH Cancun and anyone who hasn't booked a vacation at the HRH Cancun is missing out! So what are you waiting for? Book a trip! :)

Room Tip: The Ocean view room was beautiful for the view, but was just as nice as the other rooms!
Hi Jaimee S,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun! We are very glad you spent an unforgettable time with your family. We want our rockers to feel the rock star treatment from the moment you arrive until you leave our resort. We also appreciate your comments about our staff, They will be very happy to hear they rocked your world.
We are all devoted to creating authentic experiences that ROCK and we look forward to welcoming you back to rock with all the band.
SAVE THE PLANET

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place has gone completely downhill since it switched over to Hard Rock. My family and I have stayed here a few times when it was Cancun Palace with our time share and absolutely loved it!
Not the case now... There's just not enough room here or time for me to write down all of my complaints. So I'll keep it short and simple. This place is Las Vegas Circus Circus meets Carnival Cruise. Quantity over quality. Mass production. Cattle call. Loud. Poor service. Not relaxing. Inconvenient. Long lines. Cheap and disgusting food/drinks.
I'm not sure how this hotel got anything past a 1 star!
Do yourself a favor if you have a Palace resort timeshare go to a Palace Resort where you will get the royal treatment and stay away from Hard Rock where they treat you like a second class citizen.

Stayed August 2014
Greetings MCPjetsetter,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback and it will help us to improve our service. On behalf of Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, I offer you my most sincere apologies. We assure you that your comments have been passed to our management team and several key people and we are taking the corrective measures to prevent such situations to happen in the future and therefore improve our guests experience. for any further comments you may have a customer care representative will get in contact with via private message you to follow up.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked hard rock for a quick stay before meeting friends at another hotel. We were two adults traveling with two children. They say the rooms accommodate 4 but the room is very small and there is a very large bathtub so close to the bed you could roll out of one into the other. If you pick a room that labeled deluxe be on notice you get no view. We looked at a roof with building material and trash.

Dear Travelmom0362,

Thank you very much for your opinion, I hope you had enjoy the out door activities, the amusing 1000 turquoise ocean colors, the Rock n´roll music, and the flamboyant shows, I sadly regret the view from your room was far from the beauty that our resort have to offer to our dear Rockers, I would like to kindly apologize for the inconvenience that fact represented for you, at the same time I would love to hear that you would to come back, and give us the chance to make you and your Family feel like true Celebrities.

Sincerely.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Don't change a thing! The service was exceptional. I'm still bragging about it to all of my friends. This hotel makes it very hard to want to stay anywhere else. Felt unbelievably safe, and the food was phenomenal. Will come back!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Lakyn Nichole S,

Thank you for the short & kind review! We appreciate you recommend us to our readers and we hope you come back again soon for another rock n´ roll vacation here at your stage: Hard Rock Hotel Cancun.
SAVE THE PLANET

Hard Rock Hotel Cancun

Been to Hard Rock Hotel Cancun? Share your experiences!