“50th Birthday Party to Remember” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beach Palace

You added Beach Palace to your Saves list
Beach Palace
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 11.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
$1500 Resort Credit
Ranked #7 of 178 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
“50th Birthday Party to Remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We spent a wonderful 10 days at the Beach Palace for a celebration of my wife's cousins 50th Birthday. The highlight for us was the Beach staff, Angel, Isabel, Yanet, Sarah and our chair guy were unbelievable. The breakfast chef was also phenomenal but I can't remember her name. We loved the beach and the one day we spent at the pool was good but the beach and ocean are to die for! Uriel and Alfonso from member services were great with any requests or questions we may have had. Louisa in the Spa was special as well. Overall we very much enjoyed our stay at the Beach Palace and as for the food Excellent comes to thought but the Wok would be my favourite with Blanca and her smile spreading the fun. We stayed at the Sun in April and had a similar experience and I know I have not acknowledged all of the wonderful people we have gotten to know at both Palace resorts but it is what sets Palace apart from all of the other places we have stayed in Cancun and the Mayan and we will surely return. B & B Edmonton canada

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,215)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I held my wedding at the Beach Palace on Thanksgiving weekend. We had approximately 45 guests. Our wedding planner was Suzette and she was absolutely amazing. She cared for us as people and not just as another wedding (which they hold ALOT of weddings). Our wedding was absolutely perfect. We had the Peacock collection ceremony designed by Colin Cowe. It Exceeded our expectations as well as all of our guests expectations! We then held a cocktail hour and reception with full dance and dj on the rooftop terrace. The food was served buffet style but it was absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!!!!! The DJ Omar was great and really listened to our requests. Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect. Our guests commented that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. We all jumped into the rooftop pool with our clothes on after the reception and the wait staff (instead of yelling at us) brought us towels and even took care of the floating candles that were in the pool. Deco Cancun did an amazing job with the decorations and Lily was a delight to deal with.

The resort is absolutely beautiful and we were treated like royalty the entire time. The rooms were clean and the waitstaff and room service people were absolutely so polite and tended to our every need. The Italian restaurant as well as the Asian restaurant are awesome. However, the night we went to the Italian restaurant it took about 2+ hours for our dinner from beginning to end. It was VERY SLOW.

Laying by the pool and on the beach every day was the best part. The waitstaff and bartenders are THE BEST PART OF THE HOTEL. Yanet, Yadira, Angel, Dominga, Carlos, Daniel, Oscar, Adrian, Jesus, and Wilbert are so caring and treat you like royalty. We will be going back to the Beach Palace every year as it is so family friendly and our 4 year old daughter also LOVED it. We formed relationships with the staff and cant wait to see them again!

The last downfall I have is they either need to get rid of the Resort Credit or specifically state that you can use $300 towards spa, $100 towards gift shop etc. but you still have to pay taxes.

Overall I LOVE the Beach Palace, they gave me a fairy tale wedding that I will never forget.

Room Tip: The Ocean View rooms are WORTH the price upgrade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
NE US
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The Palace Resorts have been a great deal for us. Travelling with grandparents, mom, and two kids (8 & 10 yrs), there is a wide array of activities to suit our different energy levels. The grandparents enjoyed the hotel amenities and walkable shopping, mom & kids took advantage of the tours (free using points), and we all enjoyed way too much food. The pools are lovely and varied, the beach was gorgeous, and let me call out ** Karen at the Kids Club ** for making my kids' vacation AMAZING (and mine much more relaxing). My two were hesitant to leave my side, but once Karen introduced them to some fun pool games and that slide, the kids were clamoring for more Kids Club time every day. The Wok was my favorite restaurant, the steak one (outside dining) was wonderful too. All good, and the "surprise drinks" each night at dinner added a really fun element. We'll be back - with cousins, and hopefully family friends, in 2013.

Room Tip: Room size is generous - family suite was a fabulous deal, but I don't think you can go wrong. V...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Vermilion, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We have stayed in several different Palace Resort properties in Cancun, but Beach Palace meets our needs better than the others. The hotel is compact and everything is conveniently located. The restaurants are good, and they couldn't be more accommodating.

The service throughout the resort is outstanding! Yadira and Daniel at the pool bar bent over backwards to help us, everything from serving drinks and food to providing special seating for my husband and towels. Zacharias and all of the bartenders in the sports bar were also as helpful as could be. They are efficient, friendly, and very accomodating.

All in all, we had a wonderful week. One complaint...mother nature could have been kinder on a couple days, a bit cloudy and a shower. But...I am sure the great staff at the Beach Palace would have corrected that if they could!!

Room Tip: Rooms have either a view of the pool and ocean or a view of the hotel strip. We've stayed in bot...
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This was our third stay at the Beach Palace and we love it just as much as the first time. The service was fantastic and the hotel is still beautiful. We had a perfect room on the 6th floor dead center which are very large rooms. All the rooms are good size though. We had no complaints at all food was great, drinks were great and everyone is so friendly with a smile everytime you meet up with any of the staff.
There are a couple of people that were great and I miss already. Gabriella at breakfast which makes the omelets, pancakes, waffles and eggs cooked to order always has a smile and a good morning bebe every morning. Alfonso and Zackeria which worked the Skybar and the Lobbybar were amazing. Alfonso always had time to talk to us and take care of our needs and the other patrons around us. Zackeria with that great smile and made sure our glasses were never empty. These are only a couple of people, I wish I could remember all of their names. You are treated great from everyone from the very minute you walk in the door to the last person you see as you leave.
If you are thinking of going to Cancun and you want a nice resort right on the beach with a great view of both the beach and the lagoon consider this or any of the other Palace Resorts I don't think you can go wrong, and if you are not a member and are interested in a great price private message me.

Glen Rock, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We went last Sept 2011 to Beach Palace and this yr we went back and Stayed at Hard Rock. Our service was so good at Beach Palace that we went back 2 of the days to spend the day there. Yadira is by far the BEST WAITRESS they have down there!! We were so excited to see her again!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Beach Palace--Was amazing service from the moment we walked in the door!
Our rooms was concierge – dead center on the 10th floor. I really like the rooms at Beach Palace. Love the l’occitane products in the room!! They rooms at Beach Palace are spacious and welcoming—probably my favorite hotel rooms in Cancun area. I love the bed!!!! We had zero problems with transportation to/from the resort. Our room was ready when we got there.
I’m just going to touch on the employees that stood out for me on this trip.
Had two excellent massages from ISRAEL. He was fabulous. My tired and stressed body needed them – not to mention that one massage was after an 8 mile run and the other after a 15 mile run!!! The spa is very relaxing and it’s definitely something worth your consideration. At least use some of your credits to test it out if you don’t want to spend any money.
When I’m at Palace I always get my three egg “white” omelet every morning. The first day we were greeted by the lovely GABRIELLE. It was always a great morning to see her smiling face. And from that first omelet she made for me she knew that it was egg “whites” that I wanted. How she remembers with so many people I have no idea!!!!
YARIDA CELENE at the pool is always smiling and taking care of everything you can think of. DOMINGA was really sweet. DANIEL is great pool side too. He was helping everyone and he, too, was always smiling. ADRIAN at the pool bar made us some great Banana Monkeys!!!
We ate four meals at Bocelli—great food and they will make just about anything you want. We had awesome waiters—they were efficient, friendly, and became our friends—ANTONIO, VICTOR and EFRAIN. Even got my picture taken with ANTONIO.
Our favorite in the main dining room has to be ANDRES – he called us by name every time he saw us and visited with us whether he was waiting on us or not. It’s these little things that make Palace so special!!!
The Sports Bar was our late afternoon and early evening hang out. RODOLFO was lots of fun and makes a great Martini!!!!! MIGUEL ANGEL did his best to help us find the MLS Soccer game on the TV there but we were unable to get the channel –WiFi was great so we watched the live feed on the iPad.
The new slide is a must do for children and ADULTS – I went down four times, highly recommend.
NANCY who does a lot of the exercise classes and takes care of things at the gym was incredibly sweet and would do anything to make you happy. And if you are crazy about exercise Beach Palace is the first resort to offer a TRX class!!!!!
Don’t forget to hit the rooftop area and the bar up there too!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Beach Palace? Share your experiences!