“My stay at The Beach Palace” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beach Palace

You added Beach Palace to your Saves list
Beach Palace
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 11.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Cinco de Mayo - 40% Off
Ranked #6 of 179 Hotels in Cancun
GreenLeadersGold level
“My stay at The Beach Palace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

First off, I would like to commend the ENTIRE Beach Palace Staff for going above and beyond to ensure that our Anniversary was amazing! Your efforts and grace is what makes you stand out from the crowd!

Check-in Experience
We arrived the day before Valentine's and were quickly greeted and offered welcome drinks. The check-in process was easy and went without a glitch. We were given the $1500 promo to use at the Spa, Tours, Wine and so much more (this is SUCH a PLUS!) We booked our tours then went up to our room. We were very pleased with their Italian bath products, wine for two, fully stocked fridge with premium liq, beer, soda and water. The jacuzzi, balcony and  comfortable king bed were sweet!

Around the Hotel
The Sky Bar has breath taking views of the Cancun area, beach and lagoon. Our server, Isabela and the Bartender worked their butts off to make sure our drinks kept coming. I enjoyed working out to great sky scrapper views of the area. The infinity pool was really nice and mixed with the ocean view made me want to chill there for hours.  The beach was always clean and I never had problems finding chairs. The servers take your order and bring it right to you.

Dinning

The Tequila restaurant was my favorite eat-in place because they always had an excellent variety of food. Props to Chef Gabriella for the tasty omelettes and waffles ;) The servers did a great job at greeting and promptly seating us each time. My only complaint is the use of too much salt. Some dishes could use less salt.

The Wok and Italian restaurants served 5-star like dishes. Loved the sushi, pasta and risotto. Their menus are really extensive so you can order whatever you may want. Last night I had a craving for tamales which were not part of the menu for the night.  I decided to ask a server about it then he proceeded to go in the kitchen and bring one of the main Chefs over to our table. The Chef nicely asked what I wanted and within 10 minutes, BAM! I had 8 tamales ready for me to devour! THANK YOU CHEF! Also, I would like thank the Vacations Planning Manager who made sure my honey and I were enjoying a Lobster and Moët Champagne dinner on the beach with only two hours notice! Thank you and thanks to the Chef for such an amazing dinner! 24 hr room service is available and your order gets delivered to you quickly.

Tours
We did the Chichén-Itzá tour. This was so amazing and it helped me understand the Mayan culture better. The tour takes about 9 hrs so patience is a must. The town is over 100 miles away from Cancun. They take you to shop and eat at a local buffet before the tour which is a plus.

Nightlife
Loved the Casino night, fire show and Michael Jackson shows! Local clubs are also a bit over 2 miles away. Take the local bus and pay $1 USD per person vs $10USD by taxi.

Overall experience
This was my second time at a Palace Resort and I know it will not be the last as I am now a Palace Elite Member. I am so pleased with every single aspect of our 6 day stay at the Beach Palace. I will be showing everyone the photos and passing on the word to let people know that this is the place to be at in Cancún.  If you want luxury, exclusivity, if you want to be pampered and treated like Royalty then look no further,  the Beach Palace is where you need to be!

Rebecca

Wash. DC

• Stayed February 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,161)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Lorain, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

We spent the first week in February at the exceptional Beach Palace. The entire resort is kept very clean and is well appointed. The bathroom could use better lighting but that's really the only criticism. ALL the staff is wonderful. Gabriella starts your day out with a wonderful omelette! The servers at the beach and pool are very friendly and eager to please - Isabel was fun! Servers in the restaurants were also top-notch - Rafael, Juan Antonio and Alfredo to name a few. The restaurants serve dinner until 10:00 or 11:00 p.m. so you never had to wait for a table but it was never uncomfortably empty either. Julio makes great grill foods for your lunch too. We chose not to go on any excursions as we had done them in the past and really just wanted to relax and have no where to go at any given time. We did get a couples massage that was out of this world. We wished we could have used more of our credits for additional massages. My husband had a little accident in the pool area and Nicholas - the lifeguard and another staff member were very attentive and we thank them for that. Also, if you don't use all your credits, you can get a couple bottles of nice wine to take home with you . All in all, a very great week that we hope to repeat soon!

Room Tip: Don't count on upgrading to an ocean view - if you want an ocean view, just pay the extra. The...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

sadly back to cold from a warm and wonderful week at the Beach Palace. my husband has owned a piece of this "Paradisio" since it was built. we have always had warm and smiling service at the Beach Palace. This year we took the tour to Tulum and Ila Mujeres, enjoyed the pampering of a spa day while the guys played golf at Moon Palace. and romantic dinner on the beach. Beach/pool days are the best tho....Luis and Fernando were bartenders with a smile and a good suggestion. The always smiling Sarahi and "Y ..."(sorry, i forgot how to spell her name) kept a cold drink in your hand sometimes before you could even think about it. AND just let me say that the cheeseburgers at the pool are simple and FABULOUS!.
we have been through other hotels in Cancun but Beach Palace just feels like home.

Room Tip: the view from both sides is great. while the beach side is great in the day, you can't see anyth...
Summit, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

The Beach Palace was great. The pool food and the staff where excellent. My husband and I plan to return again.

Nanuet, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

It was a pleasure to be there. All staff were excellent!!!! Janeth Bauta and Gabriela Gomec were exceptional. Great beach, pools, spa services and food.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Our trip to the Beach Palace was excellent! First the staff are first class. Gabriella at the breakfast buffet was very friendly as were all of the staff. I wish I could remember all of their names but they were all very good. The resort itself was fresh and fun, the food and drinks were excellent, and the beach was second to none, literally! You will not find a better beach! The only negative was the service at the beach was slow. I was tipping 20-50 pesos at a time and still had to wait quite a while as they routinely only had 1 waiter for all of the people at the beach. Still very satisfied and will visit there again. Also, the WiFi in the room didnt work for the first 4 days but they tried very hard to fix it. In the end it never fully worked but everyone else in our group of 57 people had no WiFi problems. You do have to plan how to use your credits however, as there are limits on particular things which they didnt have last year. That kind of is a pain in the butt if you plan to use a lot on say the spa then find out you cant use what you thought.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

My Husband and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary here and it was really awesome. The staff is incredible! If you want to be waited on this is the place to go! We really enjoyed the bartenders poolside! Thanks Erick, Alexis, Rodolfo and Fernando!

i would highly recommend this resort and plan to return soon!

Room Tip: Upgrade to Ocean View!!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Beach Palace? Share your experiences!