Ive stayed here because I had to extend my stay and my previous hotel was fully booked.
This hotel is far far south and has nothing close by it, but there are a few things that made it special.
1. Property, located far south gives it that sense of privacy and having an -almost- private lagoon on the orther side makes it really cool
2. I got upgraded to a Pool Level room, which was really convenient
3. perfect, PERFECT for business conventions, i was not in one but there was one going on and everybody seemed confortable
1. Rooms are not suites
2. No free WiFi which is not uncommon but I will always mark it as a con
3. Service was a little bit below the Westin Standards
Will give it a try again for a longer stay