"I recently stayed at Dreams Cancun. Give or take less than a week ago for a wedding. Although, I loved the location of your resort, the food, your servers, housekeeping and wake up call.. I definitely would NOT recommend your resort because of the following: 1) we had three of our room plugs not working 2) and when I called front desk, I had to call three times for someone to send a technician to fix it. 3) we had no patio chairs, unlike all the other rooms 4) and again, I called front desk multiple times to no success that I just decided to give up on the matter. 5) front desk = plain rude!!! But there was one lady there that was very nice even when I asked for a manager, but everyone else was just RUDE and unhelpful.
These issues made my trip slightly unpleasant. I currently work for a travel agency, and I've told my colleagues about my issues and they are also not impressed. What is supposed to be a 5-star resort, simply was a 3/3.5-star. I am not sorry for my opinion and I hope (for your resort's future benefit) that you take my opinion and use this knowledge to better the resort and a customer's vacation.
Thank you very much for reading this."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CLOSED FOR RENOVATION UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2015 The sophisticated readers of Condé Nast Traveler magazine named Dreams Cancun one of the Top Ten Resorts in Mexico. Travel industry publication TravelAge West also honored Dreams Cancun with its prestigious Wave Award, naming it Best All-Inclusive Resort, Mexico. Rave reviews plus Unlimited-Luxury® — both excellent indications that things are very special here.Cancun is a friendly and bustling city voted as the #9 Best Destination in the Caribbean and Mexico for the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Awards. Yet within our lush 7.1 oceanfront acres, you will be serenely tucked away. One reason is our one-of-a-kind location. Here at the most eastern tip of Mexico, you are surrounded on three sides by the beauty of the azure Caribbean Sea — the only resort in Cancun with this remarkable location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Hotel Cancun
- Dreams Cancun Hotel
- Camino Real Cancun
- Dreams Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Dream Resort
- Dreams Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Dreams Hotel
- Dreams Resort Cancun Mexico