We returned tour mexican home for 12 nights beginning Nov.29th.This was our 7th trip to Dreams Cancun.Our first one was in April 2009. We had such a great experience,that we have been returning to Dreams at least once sometimes twice a year.
First of all I would like to thank Mr. Alex De Brouwer the General Manager his staff and all of the employees for continuing to keeping Dreams a top notch family resort . All of the employees as usua lwere friendly and hospitable.We are so comfortable here that we consider it our home away from home.We will be returning to Dreams to be with our Mexican family at least once a year as long as we are able.personally I do get a little upset when I read some of the terrible reviews .However,I know everyone has their own opinions and that problems do occur.However,I always found the staff to be very accommodating and willing to solve any issue . The staff works very hard to maintain the hotel and they are currently in the process of redoing the rooms.The room we always stay in was redone before we arrived and they did a wonderful job with the makeover.There is very little turnover of staff and all of the employees appear to enjoy working there,because of the atmosphere created by the management staff.
In conclusion in my opinionif you want your dream vacation -- Dreams Cancun is the place for you --.There is a detailed review of Dreams that I wrote on Trip Advisor in May 2012. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this resort."Dreams Cancun is our home away from home". Thanks again to Mr. Alex and his wonderful staff and all of the employees for taking care of our home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CLOSED FOR RENOVATION UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2015 The sophisticated readers of Condé Nast Traveler magazine named Dreams Cancun one of the Top Ten Resorts in Mexico. Travel industry publication TravelAge West also honored Dreams Cancun with its prestigious Wave Award, naming it Best All-Inclusive Resort, Mexico. Rave reviews plus Unlimited-Luxury® — both excellent indications that things are very special here.Cancun is a friendly and bustling city voted as the #9 Best Destination in the Caribbean and Mexico for the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Awards. Yet within our lush 7.1 oceanfront acres, you will be serenely tucked away. One reason is our one-of-a-kind location. Here at the most eastern tip of Mexico, you are surrounded on three sides by the beauty of the azure Caribbean Sea — the only resort in Cancun with this remarkable location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Expedia so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa
- Dreams Hotel Cancun
- Dreams Cancun Hotel
- Camino Real Cancun
- Dreams Cancun Mexico
- Cancun Dream Resort
- Dreams Resort Spa Cancun
- Cancun Dreams Hotel
- Dreams Resort Cancun Mexico