“AMAZINGGGGGG” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Resort & Spa
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Blvd Kukulcan Km 9.5 Lote 6 | Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #7 of 176 Hotels in Cancun
Baltimore, Maryland
“AMAZINGGGGGG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

Fiesta Americana was an amazing hotel! Very High class, clean, beautiful rooms! The beach was perfect...Pools were huge and beautiful. I don't have a bad thing to say about it, besides that it is a bit pricy. The location is 2 steps from downtown Cancun and all the bars, but this hotel was very quiet. Mexico is so beautiful, and this stay just made me love it even more! The spa is to die for! If you want a romantic place, and don't mind spending some cash, this is the place to go! Also- keep in mind, we went in August, so the resort was VERY quiet. Not sure if it would be the same suring peak travel season.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (390)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Puebla, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

Just came back from a wonderful stay a FAG Coral Beach, from the moment you arrive you are received with a big smile, everybody is super kind and adresses you by your name. The staff is extremely polite. The lobby is impressive. Our jr. suite was comfortable (specially the bed) the pools are extremely big, although the pools on the East Wing were under maintenance. One of the most important features of the hotel is the beach, it has some 15 meters of beach, next door are 2 Riu hotels and they have almost no beach. Would definetely stay there next time and would recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

OMG this resort is a dream, since the moment you step in at valet parking staff is extremely polite and always there for whatever you need. The resort is awesome, got no words to describe its beauty and always perfumed with natural orchids scences. I stayed 5 nights and was upgraded to a jr suite ocean front and was just amazing, all decorated in light colours, marble floors and bathroom with tube and double shower, bed is incredibly confortable, never slept so good at a resort so far. Breakfast buffete its just delicious and got any juice you are in the mood for, just ask for it and it varies everyday with different dishes so u wont get bored. pool its just hugeeeeeeeeeeee, loved it and definetly the most amazing spa i've ever been on was gem spa at this hotel, u have to see it yourself and obviously, try it on any service you wish. Well got no words in fact to describe my experience at this resort its definetly a five diamonds. Internet is not free but i was upgraded with free wireless.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

I only stayed at this hotel for 4 days and it was an amazing experience!! A friend of mine had recommended it to me... The beach is something out of this world and they have these floating "beds" were you can just lay and observe the paradise. me and my friends had dinned at the french restaurant and the day before we left we visited the SPA which there is no words to explain the beauty by far the best SPA i've seen in my LIFE!!!! the ceilings are waves (like the ocean) in wood and there is also another ceiling covered in real gold!! they have a pool that massages your neck an elevator inside the spa.... the hotel is a 5 star hotel but the SPA is at least 7 !!!! even if you don't use the spa you have to pass by there and see it!!! I hope one day I can go back it is the best hotel I've ever stayed in!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
Horsham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2010

Just come back from Honeymoon and stayed at this fantastic hotel. From the moment we arrived the service was impeccable. We booked our room via Leading Hotels of the World and they recognised us our membership. We originally booked a Junior Suite with access to the Grand Club but we were upgraded to a Master Suite. The room was fantastic with fab sea views. There was a jacuzzi which worked well!!. The Grand club is great with food and drink availabe 4 times per day. Could not fault the service in here and always addressed by our names and with a "Its my pleasure" when we asked for anything. Tried a couple of restaurants in the Hotel and food was top notch (Expensive though). Tried the spa and would recommend this wonderful experience to all. Location of the Hotel is really handy for almost everything. If you want the best then stay here.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

My family and I LOVE Fiesta Americana. We have been coming here for over 10 years and they never disappoint! From the ultra-luxury grouds to the very helpful staff and 5 diamond restaurants this is by-far the best hotel I've ever stayed in period. We have 5 kids in our family all over 18 and the location of the resort is perfect for easy access to the bars/clubs but far enough away that it will not disturb your stay.

While we were there they were putting some finnishing touches on s brand new spa and let me tell you this place is breathtaking!!! My boyfriend and I took a little impromptu tour of the facilities and were in awe....this is really going to push the 5 diamond service over the edge. I'm really looking foward to using the spa when I return next year!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

A little late on my review but since I'm heading here again next month, thought I would drop by a review from previous experiences.
I've stayed at FAGCB twice so far and I cannot imagine and aspect of this hotel I can complain about. Simply the best customer service all around. The best beach and location. You won't be dissapointed.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!